Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow bitches!
Fuckin responses:

Fuck ME???
NO!! Fuck YOU!!!!

I dont give two fucks or a ducks ass.

Who the FUCK do you fuckin think YOU are????
Im the Fucking Kick Your Fucking Ass Fairy, and if you dont shut the fuck up, Im gonna beat the fuck outta you with my fucking fairy wand!!!

You think YOU'RE so fuckin special???
Yeah Im so FUCKING special!!! More special than your ugly fuckface will ever be!!!

Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck, fuckity fuck.

Fuck YOU and the fucking horse that rode you!!!!

FUCK! Somebody beat the fuck outta your fuckin face with a fucking ugly stick!!!!

Fuck YOU, fuck yo MAMMA, fuck you DADDY, fuck yo SISTAH....cause I already done fucked yo BROTHAH!!!!

What the FUCK is going on here????
Why the FUCK should YOU care???? Shut your fuckin pie hole and crawl back into your fuckin cave!

Have a nice FUCKIN day!!!

(did I fuckin get that right?)

MisterTinkles Wrote:Fuckin responses:

Fuck ME???
NO!! Fuck YOU!!!!

I dont give two fucks or a ducks ass.

Who the FUCK do you fuckin think YOU are????
Im the Fucking Kick Your Fucking Ass Fairy, and if you dont shut the fuck up, Im gonna beat the fuck outta you with my fucking fairy wand!!!

You think YOU'RE so fuckin special???
Yeah Im so FUCKING special!!! More special than your ugly fuckface will ever be!!!

Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck, fuckity fuck.

Fuck YOU and the fucking horse that rode you!!!!

FUCK! Somebody beat the fuck outta your fuckin face with a fucking ugly stick!!!!

Fuck YOU, fuck yo MAMMA, fuck you DADDY, fuck yo SISTAH....cause I already done fucked yo BROTHAH!!!!

What the FUCK is going on here????
Why the FUCK should YOU care???? Shut your fuckin pie hole and crawl back into your fuckin cave!

Have a nice FUCKIN day!!!

(did I fuckin get that right?)

As if we gave two fucks what you thought? Sword2