Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random fact.
Random fact:

I actually dislike most people and think they are stupid and beneath me... Unfortunately the way humans act and behave only supports my theory that humans are stupid and beneath me. Cry

I sometimes like to smell my own armpits when there dry yet still a little musky :redface:

CCRox Wrote:I drank an average of two fifths bourbon (often more and loved other liquors too), at least 48 beers and smoked at least an ounce of weed weekly for six straight years. I made, sold and ate LOTS and LOTS of LSD, quaaludes, valium, xanax, every kind of speed there ever was (pink footballs and yellow jackets were favs), snorted and smoked enough crank, coke and heroin to become a certified lost cause. Quitting smoking cigarettes was FAR more difficult for me and took 16 years to accomplish. I have not smoked in 12 years! I am grateful than addiction led me to recovery from all the pain I medicated for so long! Wavey

Wow how do you even overcome that? Did you have help?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

sillyboy86 Wrote:I don't like TV and I find very upsetting trash-TV, especially when watched by 'people who are supposed to be intelligent'.
I have a TV in my house but I never connected it to the power...

And... I'm a dog. Dogrun

This interests me because I do wonder do you feel you miss out on a part of the 'social norm' where people watch a show and discuss it well become obsessed?
[/COLOR]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Random fact:

I actually dislike most people and think they are stupid and beneath me... Unfortunately the way humans act and behave only supports my theory that humans are stupid and beneath me. Cry

With that in mind how do you survive forums? I guess a lot of people would frustrate you.
[/COLOR]

jaxc Wrote:I sometimes like to smell my own armpits when there dry yet still a little musky :redface:

That is random! Why? :p
[/COLOR]

I recently built my first PC.:biggrin:

Genersis Wrote:I recently built my first PC.:biggrin:

What made you do that?
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:With that in mind how do you survive forums? I guess a lot of people would frustrate you.

Yes they do. I don't go around sharing this minor 'fact' with everyone. After being shot in the 'hunting accident' I did learn to stop calling people 'moron'.... to their face. :biggrin:

I also go to this gem: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ Once you start reading and if you are not a conspiracy theorist you may actually start feeling what I feel in many cases when I read what people say.

I keep going there as a gentle reminder that I can't call people a moron (one bullet is enough for me). I hope its teaching me humility to remain silent....

And patience and all sorts of other nice things thereby keeping me from becoming a monster.

I hope.Xyxthumbs

Marky Wrote:This interests me because I do wonder do you feel you miss out on a part of the 'social norm' where people watch a show and discuss it well become obsessed?
Yeah, it made me a little meh, and I also don't like when people are talking about shows etc. Cause I feel like: "Oh, you're life is very interesting if during a saturday night you need to talk about a shitty-random-talentless-starlette/mobster" XD.
Luckily I have different kind of friends, and some of them are like me, or at least they watch a little of tv but don't talk about it.

I'm not an easy person... LOL I know...