Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rants, tantrums, and other blow ups
I have been wondering lately if some people on here aren't brain damaged. Seriously!
There are responses to posts that don't make any sense at all.
There are responses to posts that don't even have anything to do with the questions asked or the issue being talked about. I know some people get off on a side issue, but I'm talking about something that is just so far off the scale, you know they have to be brain damaged or on some heavy duty drugs to just pull something out of their ass and post it like that.

Let not even get into the spelling and grammar issues.....
I mean really, they don't even know what spell-check is?

Do these people not even pay attention to what they are saying, much less writing?
Do they not even look at it before posting it?

I seriously think there are some brain damaged people here. Which is fine, but it would be nice to know that they are brain damaged, so we can expect this stuff from them all the time, instead of wondering what the hell is wrong with them.

Come from behind a mask Spellbound.

Atleast change your grammar and speech if you're gonna berate someone else's anonymously.

And just who are you to judge sir? Who made you god? Who told you your English is the best?

People will speak how they damn well do and if you don't like that, then suck a cock and move on with the life you should be grateful to even have.

Don't be callin people brain damaged or whatever else you think they are!

Not every person learns English the same way and can say words incorrectly or backwards or whatever, but the point is, you get it if you can get offended by it. And some like myself, who grow up speaking a Fractured English, find it more organic to read how we speak. So if I feel like typing how I speak that's how I want to do it and it's easier for me to make sense of things!

And I always leave it understandable enough for other readers and if I know it may confuse them I clearify, but don't you fuckin dare call me brain damaged, because I happen to come from a different cultural background!

How dare you I won't stand for it.

You have no right to judge. and stop trying to say "we" as if though you are trying to ostracize someone with the support of others. Anyone who thinks this way is disgusting!

How can you judge someone based on their speech and writing skills!

You are just a sad individual, I actually feel sorry for you...

Complains about rants, tantrums, and other blow ups, then continues to rant and insult other forum members by calling them brain damaged.

Good job, "Anonymous." This will bring up the site's morale. Cheerleader2

I just want share that I love all the members on GS. Even ones I do not agree with. I have come to think of you as a family. Sometimes family doesnt get along but they alway love each other no matter what.

All this fighting isn't helping anything. I just want to chat you some awesome people that I have met on here.

Bighug

Well, this post isnt as nasty as some of them have been on here lately.

And I can agree that some posts I have gotten in response to something I have said, have no logic to them at all or make any kind of sense. And I use spell check, unless Im tired.

My brain's been damaged, dented, battered, bombarded, used and abused, poked and prodded, tickled, tortured, trampled, strung out and stripped down, sizzled, fried, filleted, flipped upside down and turned around, tied up, twisted, refused and resisted, ready to rumble and starting to stumble, kicked, crapped on, pegged with a strap-on, shot into the stratosphere and sent spiraling back to earth again, only to be piled back up and stitched together to stuff it back into my empty head. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

What was the question again?

Anonymous Wrote:but it would be nice to know that they are brain damaged, so we can expect this stuff from them all the time, instead of wondering what the hell is wrong with them.

A thousand pardons, my friend, but the doctors can't find out what is wrong with me. No brain damage has been found. So that would make it curious as to what makes me so deliciously crazy.

Miles Wrote:My brain's been damaged, dented, battered, bombarded, used and abused, poked and prodded, tickled, tortured, trampled, strung out and stripped down, sizzled, fried, filleted, flipped upside down and turned around, tied up, twisted, refused and resisted, ready to rumble and starting to stumble, kicked, crapped on, pegged with a strap-on, shot into the stratosphere and sent spiraling back to earth again, only to be piled back up and stitched together to stuff it back into my empty head. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

What was the question again?

Why you made me laugh MiMi! Grr. I was so in the throws of my passion and this -.-

You're lucky I lubs you lots Sir Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Why you made me laugh MiMi! Grr. I was so in the throws of my passion and this -.-

You're lucky I lubs you lots Sir Hands-make-heart

Laughter is the key, my dear. :biggrin:

Smooches darling Llkiss

really ,,,, tell me something I don't know --- and thank you for abusing me anonymously . get some balls and put your name to it,,, take care Smile