Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape Insurance in Michigan
Luckily,,,,, we don't have many 'unwanted pregnancy' issues in the LGBT community. There are cases where Lesbians are raped, and I believe a woman has a right to abort a fetus, especially when rape is involved.

In todays society, where we have birth control pills, the day after pill, condoms, etc. There shouldn't be an issue with unwanted pregnancy except in the case of rape or severe deformities in the unborn child. But, I do realize that people make mistakes and they should be able to correct such a mistake without interference from our government or religious groups.
We Have Elvis !!

this is a pretty good quote about abortion / pro life

[Image: 92920132000118.jpg]

*sigh*.....the ye old issue.....

the right to therapeutic abortion and in rape cases should be unquestionable......or at the very least...jeez...pay the therapy for the poor woman after she got raped, if you don't want to pay for her abortion....

alas, Opus Dei freaks here in my small piece of land are guilty of putting such a dent of the subject (and LGBT rights) that it's still unthinkable to even discuss legalization of abortion.....

we are currently running on a couple of years of (FINALLYYYYYYYY) having a divorce legislation...which was non existant previously thanks to those bastards.

so......

I mean, Michingan is doing a bit better on the subject than over here..just saying...

Aww, I took the title too literally and thought I could get rich and make love to Joseph Gordon Levitt simultaneously as long as we both were in Michigan...