Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read the bloody Thread before you com..
I getting fed up of people not reading the original post of a thread then commenting. It reminds me of Chinese whispers.

I comment on a post on my new-feed on Facebook from 16 months and few people who never bothered reading the original post or even any of the other comments started saying happy birthday to me, when my birthday is about 6 moths time.

This is happening on here too.

So read the the first post of the thread or you look like a right Muppet otherwise.

Rant over but still grrrrrrrrr

Happy Birthday artyboy!Smileydies

I agree. Dolphins are way too full of themselves. "Ooh, look at me, I'm too smart to get eaten but can't stay out of a fucking net." Dumbasses.

So how long is 6 moths time.

See, I read the original post

just shows how many people can't be bothered about reading the entire thread. and how many like to hijack threads, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

A plane has been hijacked!

OH noes I need to post that to my wall.

I think the problem is that people turn to treating threads like conversations, because that is how humans are hardwired to communicate.

Imagine sitting in a group of people who are talking, there is a certain flow where one person says a thing leading to the next person to say a thing. Few people actually go back to the original conversation starting topic.

The same thing is going to happen in text/threads. Thoughts spark new thoughts....

Sure, folk could read the whole topic first... but then humans no longer read, instead they skim.

Too much data to actually sit there and read every word. So folk rely on skimming through posts to get a general gist of the conversation.

I should read the thread before I climax? er, wait what? =O

Exactly! That's why I always ---SQUIRREL!

[Image: squirrel-dug-o.gif]

meninlove Wrote:I should read the thread before I climax? er, wait what? =O

Yes I also read it as "before you cum"

in other news, bears DO shit in the woods