Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read the bloody Thread before you com..
It's always funny when someone resurrects a long dead thread and people start to reply to the original poster, who hasn't been back in many months, as if the thread is brand new.
ElkgrinElkgrin
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I've seen it happen, and the OP has deleted their account, so they're not even a member anymore. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

^ That's because many forums have the opposite rule where you are never supposed to create a new thread but instead are expected to add to the one already there, even if it's ancient. So I think people get confused. Smile

Miles Wrote:Yes I also read it as "before you cum"

in other news, bears DO shit in the woods

Guess what else they do in the woods.

A bear had a rabbit for a friend. They did everything together. One day they both had a poop, and the bear looked over at the rabbit and said,
"Doesn't shit stick to your fur?"
The rabbit chirpily said, "Nope!"

......so the bear wiped himself with the rabbit.

I don't want too read the first post before I cum though...too impatient. Mdance2

I want to be a dancing monkey when I grow up.

Also, the problem is that some/most people only read the thread title and base their comment on that, rather than read the original post in its entirety.

James Wrote:just shows how many people can't be bothered about reading the entire thread. and how many like to hijack threads, Jim

You're right, Jim. I know sometimes when the thread seems too long to read (I mean all the various comments) I'll just concentrate on the initial post and try to answer that one. But, as far as I know, someone may have already come up with the same answer as mine, so it might not be as helpful as I think. So why do I do that? Well, something to do with memory and having to write the ideas down before they disappear into thin air. Reading someone's post often conjures up certain reactions, certain trains of thought and we're so sollicited that if we don't write immediately we might lose the point we were trying to make.

Sometimes I start reading the other posts in the thread once I've answered, just to see if I've left something out, or whether it gives me a new idea to pursue... However, I do sometimes edit my original post to take these things into account.
The fact that this is so easy gives us all the impulse to publish quicker than we should, when bit of proof-reading is / would be quite useful.

I got into a habit on a political board I was on to just read the main post and not read any of the other comments until after I responded...

It was a great way to avoid getting drawn into to a battle by responding to the faux news shills spreading their daily talking points because they wanted to always hijack and define the conversation...and I wouldn't let themEvilgrin1

It was funny sometimes going back to read it after I commented because the topic would often be miles away from where it began and just responding to the OP topic was out of place...