Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Shows
Badgirlsclub, it gets abit wild on there.

Oh yeah, I like Bad Girls Club too! I only saw one season, the one with Natalie (That chin >_>) but it was really good; very entertaining. lol

Only reality shows I can watch or did was Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, and Jersey Shore.

I've never been a huge fan of reality tv, although right now I found that I really like Gene Simmons Family Jewels, its really fun to watch. Plus it doesn't hurt that Gene's son Nick is adorable.

Survivor is the ONLY REAL reality show it is the only one I watched when I watched TV at all

I'm obsessed with the Real Housewives.

Ive looked at Jersey Shore; I might have a thing for Mike and think hes an aok guy but that show is nothing but sex.
Shows I enjoy though would have to be American Idol, Dancing With The Stars (F*** Off Bristol Palin! You're Not A Star!), X-Factor, Survivor (Used To), and Amazing Race (Used To).

RuPauls dragrace and that is it.

varuize Wrote:RuPauls dragrace and that is it.

I actually saw that show for like a minute or even less than a minute. It seems like an interesting one, but I know I'll never get it.