Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really regretting who I lost my virginity to
i regret who i lost my virginity to.
but i can't do anything about it (at least until someone invents time travel. still holding out for that a little bit) , so i just have to leave it in the past. i'm not going to lose my virginity again , so i might as well just focus on being happy in the relationship i'm in now ...

You can't unring a bell.

What's done is done, and all you can do is just accept it, put the most positive spin on it that you can ( it was a learning experience) and move on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Learn from it and move on.

Leave it in the past where it belongs, otherwise it will creep up and start interfering in your life and loves of today, and tomorrow.

ObW
X

Virginity is just an idea. There's no magic or sacredness lost on the first person you're sexual with that isn't there for anyone else. What you can probably try doing is being more careful with the next person.

Hey, my Virginity is magical ;>

It makes horny men want me, as if by magic and ironically, as if by magic, makes me want men less Sheep

It depends on how you view yourself, I'm more emotional so I'd give myself some "Extra Virgin" if I didnt like the guy. Cause I can't just let something like that go.

Fuck everything else he might do, but when it comes to the emotions I choose invest in something, I have the right to want my Virginity back lol. Like a refund in this bitch :p

If it disturbs you gurl, then you can always say he was just the bridge into your sexual explorations, but he wasn't very sturdy and crumbled and now it's time to go looking for a new Bridge :hugs-and-kisses-smi

If you never crossed the bridge, whether it be mentally or physically, you never got to the otherside, so you can still cross a different bridge for the first time :>

Hands-make-heart

Axanderb Wrote:virginity is a social construct put in place to keep women in check. the concept is meaningless...what is more important is being able to change your situation to best suite your sexual wants and needs. I understand how years and years of social programming have left you feeling like someone actually took something from you...and by saying that i absolutely do NOT mean to undermine the emotion behind having sex for the first time...but simply to illustrate that nothing was taken from you and YOU are still empowered to direct your sexual future in a path that is more suited to your emotional/sexual needs.

But what you shouldn't be doing is beating yourself up over having sex with someone who turned out to be a turd. At points in our lives we all go through certain motions that leave us feeling compromised...we have to realize that this is how life pans out and these are lessons we are learning in order to obtain what we are truly looking for. I hope your first partner was at least respectful during the act and made it as comfortable as possible.

(hopefully your first experience wasn't abusive or didn't leave your health compromised...If it did please disregard everything I said.)

*in either scenario seeking counseling would be helpful Smile

Very good advice...Impressive!

Me too… dont worry, were made of stronger stuff aint we!

I guess that at that time this guy was the one you wanted to give your virginity to. What is there to regret then.

[Image: pillbottle-virginagain.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSleS2mt59t2MTC7G_tY_i...-pn1GE5Z7R]
[Image: vagina_tightener.jpeg]

I would more or less understand if you had an equivalent of hymen (well, I'm even not sure), but it's not the case. You just had a bad experience, that's all, learn from it and enjoy the next ones!