Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Receiving... How?
Poppers are generally not a great idea for the unexperienced because it is easy to injure yourself without noticing when using poppers, you end up just feeling the pain way worse afterwards.

TaoRaven Wrote:Always wash your training aids thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap between uses.

Hope this helps....play safe!

It's a good idea to sheath them with condoms whenever possible. And be careful with what lubricants you use, as silicon lubes are safe with condoms but might degrade a silicon based dildo, causing it to become porous and develop places for bacteria to build up.

Contrary to didos and plugs, even if they seem a bit soft, penises do deflate and can probably adapt better to a body by getting less engorged when in action. So a penis will probably be safer than any artificial object. The head of the penis is particularly susceptible to deflation, and so are the cavernous parts. What's more, a penis is warm, which will make the experience easier. Having something cold thrusted inside you generally makes your sphincters tighten up. It's a reflex reaction, I guess. To prove my point, try freezing your dildo, plug or toy or keeping it in the fridge (clean of course and in a polythene bag), try inserting it, you'll see what I mean.

Tyrion Wrote:Makes sense to me. Pain is generally an indicator that something shouldn't be done..

If you touch a hot burner, and it hurts.. do you pull away and stop touching it.. or do you put your hand back on the burner?

Basic logic really..

That said.. people obviously get accustom to it and enjoy it. I myself wouldn't know (29 year old virgin, lame indeed!)..

Not lame, just inexperienced... That's your luck, maybe, or your misfortune. Hope you find the right person to try it with, if that's your wish. The right person will make it a good experience.

jsprplc2006 Wrote:My point is, it seems like a majority of gay men experience pain the first time they bottom, and most of those men are later able to bottom without pain or health repercussions. It seems to be part of the experience. How much pain? It's impossible to say; everyone has different pain thresholds, and describes the pain differently, so there is no scale with which to measure this.

If pain were a no-no all the time, I think there would be VERY few bottoms out there. Yet, there seem to be more bottoms than tops.

No offense, but your answer doesn't make sense to me.

May I suggest that not only gay people enjoy anal sex? Apparently the figures of straight people doing it far outweighs the number of gays who do it. It makes you think.

jsprplc2006 Wrote:I'm glad to know that just bearing the discomfort/pain can get you there... probably because it's something I think I can do!

It would be really nice to know that no matter the pain, I'm not going to actually seriously INJURE myself.

That is very much a question of how relaxed you are, and how big or small your anal opening is. Contrary to the functions of a vagina which can generally stretch to fit any penis, anuses can be particularly tight. Their job, after all, is to retain the faeces, not open up. It could just be that you can only take small sizes, so even though the anus can be, to a certain extent, stretched, if it's tight, it's going to be tight and the pain is likely to be quite off-putting when something is inserted. Most of all, think about breathing. It can help greatly to exhale, and relax, like when doing some strenuous physical exercises.
There will also be times, I guess, when you won't feel like taking anything up there because of how your bowel movements are, depending on what you've eaten and your body's need to retain it, or let it go loose. Having an empty bowel may help to relax that area, if you're not trying both to take a man's penis and keep the digested food in as well. Seems logical, but needs mentioning, because the anus will then contract to keep the faeces in till you're ready to dispose of it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Contrary to a vagina, anuses can be particularly tight.

excuse me ???
vaginas can be "particularly tight". definitely not "contrary" to anything .

i find your comment incredibly rude .

I for one do not like being a bottom at all.Many years ago when I was younger I tried to do it and halfway in the guy had to pull out because I screamed in pain. I don't like the feeling of being penetrated back there. You really have to be careful too because the receiving partner in anal sex has the highest risk of contracting HIV. Always use a good condom.Also if not done right you could do a lot of damage to the delicate tissues inside the rectum. AS for poppers,NO 100%.Don't mess with that stuff. Besides there are a lot of other ways to satisfy each other sexually.Don't make anal sex a huge priority. Don't do it because you feel you have to.Do it because you like it,safely and carefully of course. The fact that it hurts a lot of the time even with practice means it really isn't worth the risk.I know when I have sex I want to feel pleasure,not pain.

megumidesu Wrote:excuse me ???
vaginas can be "particularly tight". definitely not "contrary" to anything .

i find your comment incredibly rude .

I don't think that was rude. I doubt PA intended anything pejoratively about "loose vagina" or the like, partly because of the language barrier those connotations didn't occur to him. A vagina does in general tend to be more accommodating to penetration than an anus (barring any extreme sexual behavior that has distended someone's anus).

OrphanPip Wrote:. A vagina does in general tend to be more accommodating to penetration than an anus

vaginas are self-lubricating . that might have something to do with it ...

megumidesu Wrote:vaginas are self-lubricating . that might have something to do with it ...

They are also more flexible and able to stretch more easily, there is also no sphincter (which is where most of the pain of anal sex comes from) at the entrance which is designed specifically to prevent stuff from going up it. The flexibility of the vagina is evident by the fact that it can pass a baby through it (though often with tearing involved), which would be impossible with the tissue of the anus.