Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommedations
DAMN...I meant to say RECOMMENDATIONS but I forgot the "N" in the title.

I don't know how many other people do this....but I read consumer reviews and ratings on most every product before i buy them....

...and in the end...I find word of mouth from people you talk to is the best advertisement of of them all.....

So I want to know...what product to you have that you LOVE...something you would recommend to everyone else?

I thought of this because I tried the avocado oil meridan suggested and I love it.....

Also..I love bargains...who doesn't?... but I love quality even more and I hate cheap crap that will break in a few years so I usually would rather pay more because I do believe you get what you pay for.

Here is my contribution...a simple product I use more than any other in the kitchen and for me it is essential.

I love fresh pineapple and consume maybe four a week..for years...and before I got this product it was a pain in the ass coring them....

So I present to you.....

[Image: 24119.jpg]

The stainless steel pineapple corer...and only 10.00 on Amazon http://www.cutleryandmore.com/miu/stainl...gQod_rsAzw I bought one for almost everyone I know over the past few years as gifts....I get the pineapple cored FAST with little to no mess....LOVE THIS UTENSIL...easy clean up....

Marble Cheese Slicer
[Image: 61lbQnBB0JL._SX522_.jpg]

I love the thing. It makes slicing cheese super easy and with no mess at all. The thing is available on Amazon for under $15.00 and they sell replacement wires (a set of 4 for $5.00). I go through "phases" of food craving and use this thing daily when in one of my cheese phases.

Another....

Electric Potato Peeler
[Image: starfrit-rotato-express-electric-peeler-...2_alt2.jpg]

I have a Starfrit, which is ok and you can buy replacement blades for it. My mother's was from some other company that's gone out of business and was a bit sturdier.

Regardless? It works for not just potatoes but also apples, pears, and pretty much any kind of round shaped (potato sized) fruit or vegetable that needs peeling. When my neighbor decided to can pears? I loaned it to her and it cut hours off the task, yeah? If I could find one that does carrots, it would be perfect.

If you cook for a family, or in bulk like I do, it's a huge time saver. I got mine for $18.00 from Amazon.

Good one Twist...and I agree. I have one and use it often...perfect and essential kitchen tool

The Tile. I LOVE IT! It is this little (3/4x3/4 inch) square tile that has a little hole in it to attach to whatever you might loose (like your keys...) and when you DO a loose said item you can just go to the Tile App on your smart phone and it alerts you where it is! Smile
~Beaux

But you have to have a smart phone! I want one of those, but don't have the phone because I am cheaper than dirt.
I bid NO Trump!

does it have to be food related ?

East Wrote:I thought of this because I tried the avocado oil meridan suggested and I love it.....

i'm glad you like it. i've been meaning to ask you if you even succeeded in getting it anywhere. i put the avocado oil on almost everything i eat. it's so delicious. Smile

let me know if you need any tips.

cast iron pans

instruction available
I bid NO Trump!

Beaux Wrote:The Tile. I LOVE IT! It is this little (3/4x3/4 inch) square tile that has a little hole in it to attach to whatever you might loose (like your keys...) and when you DO a loose said item you can just go to the Tile App on your smart phone and it alerts you where it is! Smile
~Beaux

I love you Beaux...I didn't even know they had such a product...I went right over to Amazon and bought this as soon as I read it and I will get it on Saturday..... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! (I lose my keys all the time...this will be sooooooooooooooooo useful! xoxoxoxo

Tile for iOS and Android - For Finding Anything and Everything (Retail Packaging)
Dec 1, 2014
by Tile
$25.00
Get it by Friday, Feb 6
More Buying Choices
$16.00new(4 offers)
$24.99used(1 offer)