Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommedations
matty7 Wrote:does it have to be food related ?

No Matty...It can be anything!

meridannight Wrote:i'm glad you like it. i've been meaning to ask you if you even succeeded in getting it anywhere. i put the avocado oil on almost everything i eat. it's so delicious. Smile

let me know if you need any tips.

I love it...I replaced what I normally use olive oil for with it....but any tips would be great!

LJay Wrote:cast iron pans

instruction available

I only cook with cast iron on the stove...I have stacks of it...way more than I need. I like the old stuff though...Griswold and Wagner...

Wait a minute here. I thought olive oil was what the Greeks used to train young boys in the pleasures of insertion, and presumably other massage actions.

Excellent product. I am looking forward to using it in a cake because I had some muffins made with pears and olive oil and they were amazing!
I bid NO Trump!

East Wrote:I only cook with cast iron on the stove...I have stacks of it...way more than I need. I like the old stuff though...Griswold and Wagner...

Just let me know if you have any Griswold that needs a home.

It is interesting that once you start cooking with cast iron you may discover how few pans you really need.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Just let me know if you have any Griswold that needs a home.

It is interesting that once you start cooking with cast iron you may discover how few pans you really need.

I think it is hard to cook with anything else after you use cast iron.

Speaking of cast iron, is anyone out there in possession of an Aga?

With THAT I could do already!
I bid NO Trump!

Aveeno moisturiser - I have a asthma and hey fever then got eczema for the first time last year...apparently its like a triangle where u can get all three ...this Aveeno moisturiser is amazing and if you get skin probs - its a little bit expensive but you use a very small amount so its great value, it was like a miracle cure for me

East Wrote:I love you Beaux...I didn't even know they had such a product...I went right over to Amazon and bought this as soon as I read it and I will get it on Saturday..... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! (I lose my keys all the time...this will be sooooooooooooooooo useful! xoxoxoxo

Tile for iOS and Android - For Finding Anything and Everything (Retail Packaging)
Dec 1, 2014
by Tile
$25.00
Get it by Friday, Feb 6
More Buying Choices
$16.00new(4 offers)
$24.99used(1 offer)

Totally just went and bought it too.

matty7 Wrote:Aveeno moisturiser - I have a asthma and hey fever then got eczema for the first time last year...apparently its like a triangle where u can get all three ...this Aveeno moisturiser is amazing and if you get skin probs - its a little bit expensive but you use a very small amount so its great value, it was like a miracle cure for me

They have more than one, but the one that I worship is Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.

It gets downright reasonable if you buy it at Costco. I got two 18 oz. pump bottles and a bonus small size for something like $18 as I recall. At the drugstore it requires higher math and financing.

PS: Did you know that oatmeal is one of the oldest skin treatments. If you have dry skin try pulverizing a good handful of oatmeal in the food processor until it is duct and then tieing it up in an old sock. Then tie sock to faucet and fill bath while water is running over sock. Soak for a nice long while. Nice. Raisins and cream not required.
I bid NO Trump!