Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Band Society
WOW...I don't know why I didn't turn it off...I am doing a lot of computer work right now and I have HULU and I guess it didn't really hit me that it was about kids who were sick. I have a very low threshold for watching any kid suffer at all...it is intolerable for me and kinda kills me a little bit.....

...but I was drawn in and it made me smile...a lot...and made me tear up a bit when I didn't expect it....

I would love to be able to watch it again. I think it is a beautiful thing to tell their stories...even if it is fiction...and it is very well acted and produced. I am not sure I will be brave enough to see it again though...I know how I am usually ...I hope I can get past it because I think it will be worth it.....even if it does kill me a little bit.

I would recommend the show highly

Thanks Eastie. I've said this before. I don't hardly ever watch a movie unless someone I know recommends it. I've got this one already written down to view now.

Here's a Trailer for this show on FOX. Very nice.

We Have Elvis !!

East Wrote:WOW...I don't know why I didn't turn it off...I am doing a lot of computer work right now and I have HULU and I guess it didn't really hit me that it was about kids who were sick. I have a very low threshold for watching any kid suffer at all...it is intolerable for me and kinda kills me a little bit.....

...but I was drawn in and it made me smile...a lot...and made me tear up a bit when I didn't expect it....

I would love to be able to watch it again. I think it is a beautiful thing to tell their stories...even if it is fiction...and it is very well acted and produced. I am not sure I will be brave enough to see it again though...I know how I am usually ...I hope I can get past it because I think it will be worth it.....even if it does kill me a little bit.

I would recommend the show highly

I think this effort grew out of the success of the "The Fault In Our Stars" movie. I will try to watch as well knowing it'll be bittersweet.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Oh yes i watch this serie, it's very good serie.

I don't know another serie like that, the story and the context are very different than other medical series. I like the different characters, mostly the nurse Jackson and Léo.

Apparently this is not a big success in US, i hope it will have a second season.

sad but this show was canceled. and it had mandy moore in it too!

#tearbend

Ahh...I had forgotten about this show. As I suspected.....I couldn't keep with it. Children who are sick...proved too much for me...I got too sad and it was difficult....but I really loved the show....