Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding anal sex
All of you, stop right where you are and go to Amazon.com where you will find an amazing book called, "Bend Over" all about anal intercourse. Written with intelligence, a certain amount of humour and in a way that only the truly devoted prude will find offensive, it's not only a guide to how to do it and love it down there but a philosophical look at how being able to do it down there enhances one's whole sexual being. Brilliantly written, it's not just for gay men but anyone who has even so much as contemplated a (plastic) bottle of anything and thought....."I wonder if....". While you're a A.com, also pick up a little book called "Images Not To Masturbate To". Not exactly book mates but one will leave you rolling on the floor with laughter and the other will assist you in knowing how to do something pleasant when you're on that floor. Now, stop reading this and go, scat, vamoose....get the book.

Charon Wrote:While you're a A.com, also pick up a little book called "Images Not To Masturbate To". Not exactly book mates but one will leave you rolling on the floor with laughter and the other will assist you in knowing how to do something pleasant when you're on that floor. Now, stop reading this and go, scat, vamoose....get the book.

OMG! That one sounds hysterical!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[COLOR="Purple"]I don't have the money or means to do any of that as of yet, unfortunately when tragedy strikes it strikes hard enough to make people impaired.

But thanks for the reference, appreciate it.[/COLOR]

Charon Wrote:All of you, stop right where you are and go to Amazon.com where you will find an amazing book called, "Bend Over" all about anal intercourse. Written with intelligence, a certain amount of humour and in a way that only the truly devoted prude will find offensive, it's not only a guide to how to do it and love it down there but a philosophical look at how being able to do it down there enhances one's whole sexual being. Brilliantly written, it's not just for gay men but anyone who has even so much as contemplated a (plastic) bottle of anything and thought....."I wonder if....". While you're a A.com, also pick up a little book called "Images Not To Masturbate To". Not exactly book mates but one will leave you rolling on the floor with laughter and the other will assist you in knowing how to do something pleasant when you're on that floor. Now, stop reading this and go, scat, vamoose....get the book.

I've got that book and while it's a very entertaining book it didn't teach me anything I didn't know already. Why would you ask people to stop reading and buy a book when they can just continue the very same entertainment by asking its fellow friends and enliven the forum? So while I do recommend that book, I say keep on asking your question and read the book later LOL.

Ruru Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]I take golden fax for fiber since I cannot get anything else, current life situation isn't very helpful but once I move in with my partner things will get considerably better, or so I hope.

Oh btw here's another one:

Q=> How does the rear entrance behave inside the water incase you wanna do it there? (y'know, doin' it in a pool or beach or somethin')

Askin' that one because I imagined the water could become a problem of some sort but I ain't no pro in this matter at hand so... question given![/COLOR]

Quote:"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe" Carl Sagan

This means that before you go over your head and try any kind of kink, learn first how your body will react with sodomization. I know where you're coming from because there was a myth that if you have sex in water (heterosexual sex that is), the water will create a succion effect and you may get stucked. That's pure balderdash. That's coming from people who doesn't know shit about the human body and how it works. Yes you can have sex in water... but before going there you need to know how to control your sphincter. My husband and I have an inground pool at our house and yes it did happen that we were too excited and decided to have sex in the pool and trust me each time it was a darn good feeling.

Jake Wrote:I've got that book and while it's a very entertaining book it didn't teach me anything I didn't know already. Why would you ask people to stop reading and buy a book when they can just continue the very same entertainment by asking its fellow friends and enliven the forum? So while I do recommend that book, I say keep on asking your question and read the book later LOL.

I'm a member of another forum that's a Brokeback themed one. Back a few years ago when it was much busier, a straight woman started a thread called "Ignorant Straight Woman Asks Gay Men".

Tons of straight women would go there and ask questions, and we would give the answers, we got sooooo many laughs from that thread.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I fell in love with Tom on 6/21/68. By 6/21/88 the bastard was hogging our blankets. I mumbled I would kill him in the morning but I always forgot. We kept getting older like people do. We had various problems including the flu.

You young guys have a lot of questions. Take time and figure them out. After 30 years, Tom and I were still good French kissers. Damn, sometimes we fell asleep. Sometimes we watched TV.

Hang in there and go for the long haul. Good luck. Tell each other everything you feel. You will avoid a lot of problems.

John

[COLOR="Purple"]I don't bother too much about this topic because if I had the upper hand I'd make some experiments myself but right now taking precautions and learning more is all I can do, then again that's all I do, research.

But thanks guys, most of these answers I didn't get to find as they only wanted to say cons and pros of the sexual interaction and never explained much.[/COLOR]

CellarDweller Wrote:Very cool thread, and nice to see the informative answers.

Here's a question that I've wondered about. I have been in a dry spell for a while, and during that spell, my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He's fine and in remission now. While he was in treatment, he had to take that powdered fiber stuff. When treatment was over, he stopped taking it, but it made me wonder....

If one takes this fiber stuff, does that make you cleaner inside and should you take it before anal?

You could ask a doctor that.

princealbertofb Wrote:You could ask a doctor that.

No need. Yes, psyllium fiber keeps you much cleaner, in addition to bring regular. Sounds gross, but it encourages anal mucous, which helps everything to slide around much better.