Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reincarnated
As some of you have guessed, I have come back from my previous life as MisterTinkles.

There was a lot of hullabaloo going on at the time I left, and unbeknownst to me there was something going on with one GS member and Twitter. And this member was the final "straw" for me, because of what they were doing to me. And later found out they did the same to many others on here.

Yes, I did say I would never be back. But I have been asked and harassed by some peeps on here to get my ass back on to GS. After reading the fiasco's of "Twitter-gate" and what this other GS member was doing to people was now "outed" and made public, I decided to give it another try.

So.........here I am. Love me, hate me, or find me indifferent. Here I am in my other persona as DrPhibes. And lets just leave it at that, okay?

Hugs
Bighug

The Dr. is 'in'

Oh gosh, but what a serious avatar! XD
I had some doubt cause even with few posts you seemed to know well the community... And I'm pleased of your come back!

Welcome (back!)
Bighug

I MISSED YOU I NEVER REALIZED I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU UNTIL YOU LEFT AND I WAS LIKE WHERE IS MISTER TINKLES Sad SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS RUDE.

This makes me happy Big Grin.

I figured, you dirty ol used box.

No one besides you ever gets sassy with me, lucky you had a new name to cover up that sad ass of yours, lest I have kicked it when the opportunity had presented itself lol.

Welcome back Toadface Hands-make-heart

Coffee

I knew it! :p im pleased your back :-)

Kumawool Wrote:I MISSED YOU I NEVER REALIZED I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU UNTIL YOU LEFT I'M AND I WAS LIKE WHERE IS MISTER TINKLES Sad SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS RUDE.

This makes me happy Big Grin.

Lol I laughed Rofl

It's like a slap and a high five at the same time xDDDD

[Image: oh-i-missed-you-so-much-im-so-glad.jpg]

Chase Wrote:...............................................

[Image: oh-i-missed-you-so-much-im-so-glad.jpg]

Awww Dr.Allen/ Chase, I love this it's so cute and I love your avatar pic too, it's so adorable.

Who will you call this new chase? please let it be Veronica omg. You'd make a fabulous Veronica <3

Kumawool Wrote:I WAS LIKE WHERE IS MISTER TINKLES
there was a mistertinkles shaped vacancy, my 0.1% doubt that you was not mistertinkles but someone very much like mistertinkles was ok cos DrPhibes is ok too... if a bit scary.

Oh Tinkles...

something about "nine gates of hell" should have given me a clue..

then again I did really think that you meant about not coming back..