Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reptiles
Anyone else keep large or small reptiles? I keep a lot lol hard to find people around my area that are into herps lol would love to see some peoples reptiles post some pic I'll post when I get to the high enough lvl

I keep some snakes, spiders, reptiles and green Iguanas.. and I´m living near Europes biggest snake farm who keeps and breed a lot of different reptiles :-)

That's awesome lol! My town isn't as reptile friendly as I would like sadly but I'm stuck here for now

Here many people have reptiles ... my neighbours have some scorpions, spiders and a boa constrictor of 2 m. Twice a year we have exchange events for reptiles here..and for birds, chicken etc. every month. My man hates this dates because he know, when I´m on such a event I come home with a bunch of new chickens or reptiles.

Lol Fenris, that sounds kind of funny :tongue: .

Actually, now that I remember, we have banded coral snakes around here (we're surrounded by water, so go figure >.> ) and my friend caught one when he went swimming, but unless you have a saltwater tank large enough to house one, you can't keep them. Very tricky anyway to maintain a saltwater tank (even when your surrounded by it :p ) , let alone a like 3-4foot snake.

I wanted a Gecko, but they aren't native here, so I can't have one :frown: .

I once called a guy about getting a Chameleon....
He's was like "have you ever looked after a lizard before"

and I was like "Nope"

than he was like "than don't even bother"

than I was like :mad: than Cry than meh whatever.

fenris - that sounds amazing ,, my cousin has loads of reptiles snakes n spiders,, didnt like holding the spiders but they were so light and really placid....

TimmyThink Wrote:I once called a guy about getting a Chameleon....

and I was like "Nope"

That's sad :frown: . Chameleon's are so cool looking, but I heard they aren't very fun, what with them always moving so slow and changing colours. I'd probably lose mine, cause he'd just blend in and I'd be like , "where the heck are you?" while he's walking away >.> Rolleyes .

QueenOdi Wrote:Lol Fenris, that sounds kind of funny :tongue: .

Actually, now that I remember, we have banded coral snakes around here (we're surrounded by water, so go figure >.> ) and my friend caught one when he went swimming, but unless you have a saltwater tank large enough to house one, you can't keep them. Very tricky anyway to maintain a saltwater tank (even when your surrounded by it :p ) , let alone a like 3-4foot snake.

I wanted a Gecko, but they aren't native here, so I can't have one :frown: .

Isn´t there a pet-shop where you can order some ? I have some Leopard-Geckos ... but they are old... the former owner brought them because they are to old for breeding.

TimmyThink Wrote:I once called a guy about getting a Chameleon....

and I was like "Nope"

It´s the same what I say to people who never had any lizards ... Chameleons are not easy to care... and beginner of this kind of animals kill Chameleon in a few month.. just because they don´t know how to care.
Chameleons by example don´t drink standing water ... they need dripping water... if you don´t know this... your chameleon died of thirst in a full bath tub.