Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retro Computer Games
For a laugh I dug out the old Atari 800 yesterday and played some of these...

Attack Of The Mutant Camels
[Image: aotmc.png]

BCs Quest For Tyres
[Image: bc.png]

Donkey Kong
[Image: dk.png]

Joust
[Image: joust.png]

Mario Bros 1
[Image: mario.png]

Missile Command
[Image: mc.png]

Pitfall 2
[Image: p2.png]

Pole Position
[Image: pp.png]

Rescue On Fractulas
[Image: rof.png]

Track 'n' Field
[Image: tnf.png]

I have a compilation cartridge I made with loads of my favourites on! :biggrin:

What old computer games do you still like?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Bubble Bobble!!

Ugh, I could never get the hang of Donkey Kong :mad:

Erm... I guess I kinda liked the old Snes/Megadrive - which might not seem to retro to some I guess. Still kinda play the old games now; still haven't managed to complete LoZ: Link to the past xD

How many years has it been out now? :tongue:

rb16 Wrote:still haven't managed to complete LoZ: Link to the past xD

Really?? Wow. First timei finished ti was with my brother aged, like, 9, i think. A long way back anyways. It's been out since 1994 if memory serves, though i doubt i'm right and don't have the cartridge around to check.

Played all the Zelda games up to and including Majora's Mask s many times now i don't even need to think about what i'm doing. I kinda zone out. IT's weird cos i know what to do but can't explain it to people...

I'm nerdy, incase you couldn't tell hehehe

Oh, what a cool discussion, I love retro computer/video games! Rb16, I was a SNES fan too, I used to like Yoshi's Island. I also owned one of the original Gameboys; I had the first Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2 and Tetris. I wish I could find these games online, but I can't see them anywhere, though I've searched the internet high and low!

I lost interest in all things Nintendo once it started getting all funky and multi dimensional. For all its popularity, the Wii does appeal to me at all. The 80s and early 90s surely were the golden age!Laugh

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Really?? Wow. First timei finished ti was with my brother aged, like, 9, i think.

Shush you :tongue:
Well... I had better things to do with my life. Yeah, that excuse works Laugh

I've completed the newer ones though..

Lilmy87 Wrote:Rb16, I was a SNES fan too, I used to like Yoshi's Island.

Yoshi's Island was great; I managed to complete that! :biggrin:

He should get more games. What was the Ninento 64 sequel called? Wasn't Yoshi's Island 2 was it?

rb16 Wrote:He should get more games. What was the Ninento 64 sequel called? Wasn't Yoshi's Island 2 was it?

I'm not too sure, as I never owned a Nintendo 64; for me it began and ended with the SNES, as far as concoles are concerned. I would say Yoshi's Island 2 is a reasonable guess though. Laugh

rb16 Wrote:Shush you :tongue:
He should get more games. What was the Ninento 64 sequel called? Wasn't Yoshi's Island 2 was it?
Try "Yoshi's Story".:biggrin:

I Have an: Snes, N64, PS1, PS2, Game Cube, Xbox 360 and a Wii
And a ton off games. I did have a Megadrive but i gave it to a hospital(with my original SNES).:frown:

So yea, I've played alot-o-games.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Oh yeah, that's the one!

Yoshi's Story :biggrin:

There's a lot of retro games that I still play.

Super Street Fighter 2
Final Fight
Bubble Bobble
Super Mario Bros.

The list goes on and on.