GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andres
GTA;4

GT:1
GT:2
GT:3
GT:4
GT:5

By the point you're bringing Grand Theft Auto 4 into the mix, you've gone waaaay outta retro-town and into mod-city Laugh

What's GT stand for? Smile

I'm guessing GT means Gran Turismo? Also I'd forgotten about Tomba.

Gimme my Mario and Sonic and Megaman and Ristar and Metroid and Zelda and Donkey Kong and Castlevania and Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger plz

Krupt Wrote:WOW...retro is so this century...I serious thought this discussion would have been about Atari, Space Invaders, Asteroid, Donkey Kong, Frogger and more...you know, real retro. Smile

Yeah, same here.

Pac Man
Centipede
Galaga
Phoenix
DigDug
Qbert

[Image: qbert2.jpg]

Kick the can, Red Rover, Cowboys and Indians, or Cops and Robbers, Hide in Seek - and throw rocks at each others crotches, the first one to go down breathless wins.

Now those were games!

Super Mario Brothers 2 and 3. Oh, and Earthbound.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Kick the can, Red Rover, Cowboys and Indians, or Cops and Robbers, Hide in Seek - and throw rocks at each others crotches, the first one to go down breathless wins.

Now those were games!

You mean...games that require moving parts of your body other than your hands?? Outside?????? :eek:

Yeah outside, apparently throwing rocks at each other inside the house was bad for nick-nacks.

Of course our parents bought us safe and sane games like Yard Jarts Each team would take a position on either side of the yard. A plastic circle is thrown at the feet of your team. The other team them precedes to throw 'darts' up into the air to fall inside the circle.

And this was one of the few games mothers didn't scream 'Your going to poke an eye out!'

to those that mentioned the SNES, i miss that too. especially games like starfox.

saying that though, I'm prepared to run and hide when I mention one of my more favorite SNES games (aside from mario etc) which was bubsy ...

BUBSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs from snes gamers*