Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riddles me fingers!
Hi All,
As the other threads are locked i decided to re start a riddle thread... Now i love riddles to pieces and the logic behind them so if i begin as the starter and see where we go from here...

There is a man... His standing in a room which is 4 x 4 concreted walls, with concrete floor and a sealed ceiling... The room has no windows and also no doors... Directly infront of him and a little to his left is a table... How does the man escape?

Now the person who solves this is intitled to say the next riddle and so on...

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Ok i just sat here for 15 minutes trying to think about it. my mind has melted. Thanks. lol

My brain hurts! :confused:

He can't, Don't think he would manage to break the wall or anything by smashing a table into it + after to long without any ventilation he would die cause of no oxygen.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

remove the T from Table and he is able

He walks out.
There's no door but you didn't say the walls enclosed the whole room, like you said with the ceiling being sealed.

That's my guess anywho...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Here is the answer.... Your all wrong however i do like dfiants response...

He man escapes by breaking the table in Half... Two halves make a hole... He jumps in the hole and escapes Tongue

SIMPLES

Ill do an easy riddle lol

There is a man in a room and this room has five windows.... Two of them are 4 meteres by 4 meters and two of them are 4 meters by 2 meters... One of them on the door is 50 cms x 50cm's...

Momentarily a bear walks by... No matter what window the bear walks past they all face the same direction....

What colour is the bear and why?

Now you should get this one!

How can 2 halves make a hole? :confused:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

The bear is white because he is at the North Pole.

And I have a good one if its my turn. Wink