Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robot Chicken
tavi Wrote:Haha love the giraffe one, never seen this before but wondered what it was when they talk about it on family guy, speaking of watch Darth sidious sounds remarkably like quagmire

Good ear. Seth Macfarlane does, indeed, the voice of Palpatine

matty7 Wrote:a friend of mine used to absolutely love this show and would roll round laughing, I honestly didn't find it at all funny but I love southpark etc - very strange

Some sketches are blah, but for the most part Robot Chicken is to die on the floor laughing...to each its own, tough Confusedmile:. I loooooooooove South Park too

Here's other one that cracked me up. JC goes on a murdering rampage against pagan holiday figures

Pix Wrote:The one of toys from childhood (like mine) today:

OMG!!! : "take my berries now bitch!!!"

"and that's not a fruit related speech impediment, B.U.R.Y bury...like in the f****** ground!

Pix Wrote:That was actually Family Guy doing Robot Chicken. One of my favorite eps where they're stepping through parallel universes.

I did actually almost add (or family guy does robot chicken) - i didnt think anyone would pick up on it, yeah your right, i, remember the episode now, at one point they come out in the real human universe "ah brian this is weird" haha.

this is one of my favorites

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]