Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocky Horror Picture Show
I loved the story,costumes,Tim Curry etc but it is this guy that had me glued to the screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

boy_toy_08 Wrote:FJP you gave me a chuckle first thing in thee morning!

Just what happened on the sofa! :o

Rob dont you mean "what didnt happen" on that couch... I wouldnt even go near the couch in the basement :eek:

If ya want some details of events of after party you will have to PM me... some of my past posts have been shot down on this certain discussion...

Wasnt the director British? Of course everyone knows that Meatloaf (you do know MeatLoaf the singer right?) got his first notice in RHPS. He also does an amazing job in Fight Club...

But PA Brad does have the main part when he comes out in just his briefs Laugh1

Hi Dan, Is that the guy from the original RHPS or the stage version? Who ever he is he is HOT.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You could choose to play as Brad or Janet.

Object of the game was to collect the flashing (puzzle?) pieces... one at a time... and place them on the wall in the theater room (the one with the curtain). With only 99 on the clock (the time was in neither seconds nor minutes), it was quite a hard task to do.

Many hazards along the way including locked doors which required keys, being stripped naked and having to find your clothes before being able to continue, being killed by Riff Raff, random floating things in certain rooms, lazers or Eddie on his motorbike once he thawed from the freezer (hence the thermometer).

I found it to be quite addictive... I did play an emulated version once when I had the spectrum emulator on my computer.. but I found the timer went down faster than when playin on the actual spectrum.

Laugh I remember it :biggrin: I had it for the PC though... I used to like the disco room hehe. You had to collect items and stuff, so cool hehe. I also never completed it as I got stuck somewhere and couldn't figure out what I needed to do to move on.

Hi Frank,that is Peter Hinwood and he was in the film.Never heard of him again.

Dan1089 Wrote:I loved the story,costumes,Tim Curry etc but it is this guy that had me glued to the screen.

Trivia about the hunk:
<H5>Date of Birth:

17 May 1946, England, UK</H5>He had little or no acting experience and does not even sing his own songs in the film. After The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), he shied away from any publicity on the film and has since retired from show business. He went on to work for many years as a successful antique dealer. In the late 1990s or early 2000s, a two-page article on his gallery appeared in the American 'House & Garden' magazine, illustrated with a number of Islamic artworks, as well as a very large stucco or plasterwork figured relief from Elizabethan England.
Rocky Horror's singing voice was dubbed in post-production by Australian singer Trevor White.

He also played in Jarman's Sebastiane.

I saw Rocky Horror on stage last September with David Badela (sp?), whom played the warm up man in Jerry Springer the Opera. Was immense.

Theres been a new surfacin' of rumours of a remake of RHPS with Marlyin Manson as Frank n Furter :eek: and Zac Efron as Rocky ...there's no way it could hold a flame to the original but i'd still watch if they go ahead! :biggrin:

Zac Efron doesnt have the body... maybe for Brad... wouldnt mind seeing a huge package in his tighty whities like the original.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol.. Loved the computer game... Spectrum version... It was the game that got me to put the video (yes VIDEO, not DVD!! lol) on my birthday list as a kid... and then the soundtrack!! haha

Never ever completed it tho!!

Youtube sample of game... Commodore version... sped up somewhat!

Smurlos Wrote:Laugh I remember it :biggrin: I had it for the PC though... I used to like the disco room hehe. You had to collect items and stuff, so cool hehe. I also never completed it as I got stuck somewhere and couldn't figure out what I needed to do to move on.

Omigod I can't believe I missed this !!

I used to have it on the C64 as well, but that [email=B@STARD]B@STARD[/email] Riff Raff used to keep ZAPPING me with that Tuning Fork thingamijig.

Martyn bought a copy the last time he was here (last weekend), and that's the first time I've ever watched it ... and I have to say ... :redface: I fell asleep BUT :redface: that's 'coz I was all snuggled-up on the couch and he's very very warm to sleep against ... :redface:.

I HAVE just asked one of my colleagues to pick me up a copy of the movie from HMV when they go at lunch to buy Soul Calibur 4 (which is out today in the UK by the way), so I might watch it again over the weekend :biggrin:.

Baby WLM, thank you so much for that youtube snippit - it's like I've just been handed a big fat slice of my childhood again !! :biggrin:.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yet another thread that's worthy of a bump.

I thought this movie was pretty good. I amazingly saw it for the first time this year. I have a friend who's a really big fan of it. I was skeptical at first and I was thinking I would not like the movie. I liked it a lot. However, I don't know if it's worth watching again.