Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Ha, I love this movie and play, I didn't get a chance to go to a staging this Halloween though.

I want to see the play. I wouldn't mind seeing it at all. I saw the movie and I thought the choreography was beyond outstanding. They did an excellent job with the choreography. Perhaps best choreography ever?

Cutieboy Wrote:I want to see the play. I wouldn't mind seeing it at all. I saw the movie and I thought the choreography was beyond outstanding. They did an excellent job with the choreography. Perhaps best choreography ever?

The choreography is OK, but I think it's Tim Curry's performance that really carries the movie.

OrphanPip Wrote:The choreography is OK, but I think it's Tim Curry's performance that really carries the movie.

Oh yes. He does an amazing job at portraying Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Meatloaf as Eddie was cool.

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else think this is a timeless classic?

Love the choreography, love the lyrics, love the costume!

For me it's a 10/10!

YES!!!! It's one of my all time favorites! Tim Curry was SOOOO sexy in that movie. I'd hit that!

I must have watched that movie over a thousand times!

I think I will right now!

I get the impression that this movie is a cult classic with LGBT persons. I know one straight dude who appreciates this film. So I guess this is just cult classic in general. It's amazing how I didn't watch until this year. How did I miss it? Hell, I wanted to see it before I came to terms with my sexuality.

i wont to watchs it

i loved it too, plus the songs were brilliant - my sis whent to the live show all dressed up with her friends, siad it was fantastic with audience participation all the way through

I LOVE RHPS. I first saw the movie when I was 14. So much fun. I have a number of cast albums too. The movie cast is great, But they can't hold a candle to the 1974 roxy L.A. Cast, Which also stars Tim Curry.....And Meat Loaf. I also sang Eddie's Teddy with my friends at my schools talant show. I played Dr. Scott:biggrin: Fun Times.

Mick

I've got that Roxy show in a 5 disc box set Bluefox...yeah its brilliant i think too
i also have Rocky Horror Show - Belasco Theatre, N.Y. 3-14-75 with the original cast too...not best sounding but pretty good