The first SW stand-alone film.

Director: Gareth Edwards
Screenplay: Chris Weitz
Music: Alexandre Desplat
Starring: Felicity Jones, Forrest Whitaker
Scheduled Release Date: December 2016

It's all happening.

Yay , more Star Wars I love it, bring it on Smile

They are keeping a tight lid on the new movie. Youtube keeps taking down the trailers for it...
We Have Elvis !!

I only saw the original three. After that, lost interest.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

i thought somebody called my name.... Wink
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Wolfpack Wrote:Yay , more Star Wars I love it, bring it on Smile
Yup, yup, yup... As much as I hate winter the silver lining is going to be Star Wars. I still remember standing in a line that stretched out the door for the first film, Star Wars Episode IV.
Can't wait for this new one.

CellarDweller Wrote:I only saw the original three. After that, lost interest.
Yeah, you by now no doubt know that second set of films, Star Wars Episodes 1, 2 and 3, were prequels to the first set... and they fell far short of the first three films in terms of quality. I actually got bored several times during all three. Despite all the advances in special effects since the first three (or maybe because of them), the special effects of the second three films felt less real, more cartoon, and really subtracted from the storyline. Plus I knew going in to see a prequel of the first three films that while they might be interesting, the final ending was going to be a downer.

I'm still glad I saw them, but I'll always wish they were made better. I'm looking forward to the new one too C.

xx

jimcrackcorn Wrote:They are keeping a tight lid on the new movie. Youtube keeps taking down the trailers for it...

Not really an official trailer; more like an audio/visual teaser Lucasfilm put together for the nerds who attended the Rogue One panel at SWC Anaheim. Smile

(Love the end bit.)

A few 'leaked' set/location photos:
Potential spoiler alert!
You've been warned!
[Image: PAY-Cast-of-the-new-Star-Wars-movie-Episode-7.jpg][Image: Cast-of-the-new-Star-Wars-movie-Episode-7.jpg][Image: PAY-Cast-of-the-new-Star-Wars-movie-Episode-7.jpg][Image: PAY-Cast-of-the-new-Star-Wars-movie-Episode-7.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This oddly excites me.

Awesome movies. Smile