Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudy Giuliani -- Pervert or Smear Campaign?
Quote:A disturbing scene in the sequel features Giuliani appearing to attempt to seduce an actress playing a young female reporter. The 76-year-old was caught in a compromising position on camera—his hand in his pants while lying on a bed in a hotel room with Borat's fictional daughter, Tutar (Maria Bakalova), who was dressed up as a conservative journalist. The set up is interrupted by Sacha Baron Cohen, dressed up as Borat.

https://www.newsweek.com/rudy-giuliani-k...le-1542790

This isn't fresh off the press anymore so you may have heard about this already. So it sounds like Rudy either way trying to seduce what he understood was a 15 year old (the actor is in their 20's) girl....or he was tucking in his short, removing his microphone or whatever the case is.

https://www.newsweek.com/rudy-giuliani-b...el-1541341

No, I'm not 76, I've never been wired up with mics for an interview or done so wearing a suit...but it is very odd that you have to lay down and reach down your pants to tuck your shirt it....so it is definitely suspect. That being said, Rudy is an easy target, he's old and creepy looking anyway and it wouldn't be a surprise if he was doing something "inappropriate" Like, I can totally see Rudy being a complete pervert. I did watch, briefly an interview with Sasha and Maria and it does sound like there was a point where Maria was uncomfortable but details were lacking... While I don't want to jump to conclusions I also don't want to dismiss this as Rudy was just tucking in his shirt either. What do you guys think? There might have been more to the story that I haven't got around to reading...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

In all honesty I don’t care. I don’t want to get into discussions about it, him or who, when, what, why. I hope that in a few days we never need to hear from him again.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • LJay

(10-28-2020, 03:44 PM)Bhp91126 Wrote: In all honesty I don’t care. I don’t want to get into discussions about it, him or who, when, what, why. I hope that in a few days we never need to hear from him again.

Yes, yes...hopefully we don't have to hear about Trump or his cronies soon...but I suspect the shit show will continue for some time... I only thought this was interesting because yes, this could be a smear campaign or this could be exposing what he really is. That being said, no I don't care all that much, just thought it was worth discussing. As with all threads, no one is forced to participate in discussing a topic they don't want to....I simply ignore threads that don't interest me..and I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that.

It is one of those stories that I rolled my eyes at but...

If this is a smear campaign, then sure Giuliani is off the hook. What bothers me about that isn't that they went after him because he has it coming and frankly...and do you really need a smear campaign on someone like him? He's terrible without any "help". The concern I have is that this sort of stuff delegitimizes people who are actually sexually abused including movements like #metoo and so forth.

If he was being a creepy perv and was attempting to do something then well, we know what was already suspect...he's a fucking creep and should be disbarred among other things...I would presume there could be criminal charges in some cases...I don't know, not a lawyer.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Well I got around to watching the new Borat movie and saw the whole clip... At first I thought it was only photos, the whole ordeal was part of the movie and unless there is some stuff taken out or re-ordered I would say without a doubt Giuliani is a pervert... He definitely was not removing a microphone.
Check out my stuff!