Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run for the hills -I'm back!
Jay-sus, this place has changed!

So, I was last here a little while before they turned the lights off -  a few years ago now. Wonder if anyone remembers me.

I decided to eschew humans, the internet and TV. I still don't watch TV, I don't care who's doing what to whom and I certainly don't want it piped in to my home! I don't even know or care what's going on in Emmerdale Street, or East Oaks. We take no interest in the affairs of others!

I went to live with a comune of woodland creatures whom I hoped would teach me human ways. The experiment failed. 

Oh yes, I nearly forgot about this! I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in March 2017. I'd began to wonder where all my physical energy was and why it was taking me half an hour to crawl up 12 stairs  of an ordinary house or why I had to stop three times to get my energy and breath back walking down stairs. Warra bastid! I had my first, but certainly not my last,  ride in an emergency Ambulance. I was in hospital for three weeks because of all the damage to my body. I was vomming and had acid reflux for a week, round the clock. It damaged my oesophagus and stomach and caused a Peptic Ulcer. I've been scanned and prodded more times than an alien abductee, although not anally! (I was a lady throughout!). My  blood glucose levels were sky high and my Consultant, who must have been on one of those Touchy-Feely courses on how to tell patient's they're dying whilst maintaining a rictus grin, said that had I not got to hospital when I did, I might so easily have not made it! Honestly - The bedside manner of Dr Joseph Mengele.

Three months later my cholesterol levels had been fucked with enough to block an artery in the back of my heart! I have a heart! Who knew!! I was blue-lighted to  Liverpool HAC (Heart And Chest Hospital), I'd had an M.I, Myocardial Infarction/Coronary/Heart Attack. I underwent a Primary Angioplasty and they fitted a Stent,  or a carpet, or something! More poking and scanning!

I've been to hospital three times with something known as cholecystitis. So, that's when it burns when a cauliflower pees!? No, that's when it hurts like the bloody bejesus  when your Gallbladder becomes infected and inflamed! They say the pain is worse than child birth. I'm a guy, I wouldn't know, but I have stepped on a plug a few times! It's annoying. You get a feaver, a temperature so high then so low that your brain gets confused and you get something called Rigors. Profoundly hot sweats and spikes in temperature, vomiting that makes the abdominal pain worse, then violent shivers. The bitch nurses come and take the covers off your bed and open the windows in your room. I try to resist and put them back on and close the windows but they warn I might die! Good! kill me now. I'm waiting for surgery to remove my Gallbladder. I'm not that fussed, they can have my damn Pancreas while they're at it, it's no good  to me now!

Oh and what about the emergency surgery to deal with the large abscesses on my abdominal wall because I injected insulin in the same area too many times! Diabetes really us the gift that keeps on giving! I am booked to see something called a Diabetic Psychologist,because I'm naughty, eat the wrong stuff and "Forget" to take my insulin! A Psychologist, eh? Wait till I walk through his door, he'll think I'm the personification of a shrink's wet dream!

Hey, what's the difference between a street trader and a sausage dog?

Well, one balls his wears on the ground and the other wears his balls  on the ground!

All this writing had better pay dividends! 

Nos da!

Welcome back to GS, we could use some fresh blood here, but reading your post you might not have any to spare. So far you win the worst-life-during-GS-lockdown trophy. I see a good chance that you might keep it.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Hey and Hi!

I had the BEST Lockdown! No stress, no expectations of me and very few people.

This place has changed a lot, any chat rooms?

Welcome back!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome home!

Welcome back!

Welcome back. *Runs for the hills!
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Wow Vig!!!!

How wonderful to see you again! I've often wondered how you are, but you stopped answering my e-mails ... I hoped it was only that you'd changed to a different address.

That's a hell of a lot of stuff to be dealing with. My very best wishes to you. PA will be delighted to know you are back too ... maybe even Michael, but I don't think he's on here.

Don't be too hard on the psychs.

Welcome back! Smile Sorry to hear about all your health issues. I was diagnosed with type 1 in 2003. Always here if you want to talk just send me a PM.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Belated  Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your heath problems and hope you're on the mend.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.