Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rural US
I believe [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] said he would like to see some of the roads around where I live well..

Here we are... I took a drive around and after a few hours of processing and uploading finally on YouTube lol

Anyway, I rambled a lot and although I did cut out anything I thought might objectionable I hope I didn't mutter anything that might rub someone the wrong way...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=23369]Boaxy[/MENTION] Yeah that online handle goes way back to my teenage years...I listened to a lot of the older stuff from the 90's... Ones like "Crossroads."

Usernames stick with me, I don't change often...that one's goes back almost 15 years lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Liking the voice!

And some nice scenery around there.

Haven't been to not densely populated places in a while, I almost forgot what no-traffic looked like.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Liking the voice!

And some nice scenery around there.

Haven't been to not densely populated places in a while, I almost forgot what no-traffic looked like.

Hearing myself vs hearing myself in a recording, it's weird, I sound more southern than I originally thought then again spending 16 years down here is bound to have an effect...and I say "ummm" a lot and I don't like that but I am also not used to making videos of any sort...
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Hearing myself vs hearing myself in a recording, it's weird, I sound more southern than I originally thought then again spending 16 years down here is bound to have an effect...and I say "ummm" a lot and I don't like that but I am also not used to making videos of any sort...

Ah, hardly anyone finds their own voice to be the same when hearing it on record.

Meh, I've heard waaay thicker Southern accents. Yours is rather mild.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Ah, hardly anyone finds their own voice to be the same when hearing it on record.

Meh, I've heard waaay thicker Southern accents. Yours is rather mild.

Well thankfully it isn't any worse... lol

Check out my stuff!