Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S & m
I'm the walking definition of Vanilla.

CellarDweller Wrote:I think people tend to keep quiet about it, but in reality they have a kinky side they want to indulge.

So true Tongue

Nanana come on I like it like it >Big Grin

CellarDweller Wrote:I think people tend to keep quiet about it, but in reality they have a kinky side they want to indulge.

Cellar, Why should exploring physical boundaries be viewed as Kinky / kink? <negative connotation>

I would argue that so called vanilla is the negative < your'e confining yourself>

Yr thought's

I'm fatally with BA, me of all people do something kinky, NEVER, hehe :tongue:

BTW-whenever I go to see a play and I don't know what it's about, it's always about S&M

Some examples, I went on TKTS, the half price ticket line in NYC, where you buy half price tickets for plays and musicals (that's how they make sure the theatres have a full house, I bought tickets for Venus in Furs little did I know it was about trying to stage "Venus in Fur" (singular) the classic erotica by Leopold Von Ritter Masoch from whom masochism gets its name.
It was actually an exploration of S&M. I went to see it on the strength of the reviews, and the fact that Hugh Dancy is in it, he's cute!

Whenever I've seen Care Blanchett in a play (AStreetcar named Desire, Hedda Gabler, Uncle Vanya) she has wowed me, she is the best stage actress ever
So when I heard she'd be starring in a Jean Genet play "The Maids" I bought tickets the first day they went on sale. I'd about S&M of course

And when I was 10, my aunt, who's more like a sister, took me an the same half price line we chose "Thekiss of the Spider Woman" a Very adult play that introduced me to the whole concept of homosexuality. I knew what gay people basicallybwere already, but this fleshed it out in living color.
I did get to see the legendary Chita Rivera.
This was a little different though as it was a musical and S&M was only a subplot.

trialbyerror Wrote:Cellar, Why should exploring physical boundaries be viewed as Kinky / kink? <negative connotation>

I would argue that so called vanilla is the negative < your'e confining yourself>

Yr thought's

I don't consider 'kinky' to be negative. If I did, I wouldn't have used it. There's nothing wrong with kinky.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Not really my thing.
But I would engage in a little bottom smacking, if the other man was into as well. :p

I just don't associate pain with sex or love personally - and for me the thought of been physically intimidating to a partner is not my thing at all - each to their own really, just my take on it

I found that it turn me on before I realize im gay. so I should prob answer yes in a heartbeat to the right person

I'm personally more into the D/s aspect than the S&M. Though I -can- be a bit of a sadist with the right motivation. But nothing really compares to that moment when he -surrenders- to me completely and just...comes apart in my hands. It's beautiful, it's amazing and very, very intimate.

It's a high that the chemical doesn't even get close to.

If he's into it, I don't see why not.

I personally enjoy D/s more so than S&M, but preferences vary from person to person, yeah?