Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad News
“Living has yet to be generally recognized as one of the arts,” Karl De Schweinitz

This thread is dedicated to the art of living. In life balance is often the key to satisfaction, peace and happiness. With life comes death, with happiness comes sadness. Expressing sadness and conveying compassion foster celebrations of life and give meaning to loss.

I hope this thread might serve as a place to recognize this bit of wisdom.

To start things off I'd like to remember and celebrate a great lady who was a big part of my childhood. RIP Ann B. Davis and I loved your "Alice."

[Image: Ann_B._Davis_1973.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

i will always love the bradys and their maid.

Was part of my childhood too... Sleep well Alice!

I think it was a part of the childhood of many of us. Interestingly, she played the part well. In real life, she was not fond of children and hated cooking, eating out most of the time. So long, Alice.

Iceblink Wrote:I think it was a part of the childhood of many of us.

Yeah mostly those aged 25 and over Smile

Jake Wrote:Yeah mostly those aged 25 and over Smile
I would say, maybe even somewhat older than that.

If I had thought about it sooner, I would have had pork chops and apple sauce today.

I was too old to be interested in that show. The only times I wound up watching it were when I babysat the neighbor's kids. But she was very good in the show. The rest of the show was silly.

I thought what's his name that played the father was cute, but even then I cringed at the doubleknits.

Don't you think that Ann B. Davis looks a bit like Ellen Degeneres?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Don't you think that Ann B. Davis looks a bit like Ellen Degeneres?
She does a bit. I also always kind of wondered about Ann B. Davis. She never married nor was known to have ever been romantically linked to anyone. I get a blip on my lesbiandar.

[Image: Ann_B._Davis.jpg]