Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadistic Hookup
Sounds like for whatever reason he wasn't really interested when you did go over. Perhaps he is all mouth and no trousers, some people are. Perhaps his brother does exist and was going to be home soon, so he played with you a bit because he felt bad about you coming around and nothing happening at all. It was annoying for you, but you overreacted. There was no sadistic or psychotic behaviour here.

I have never been one for hook-ups really, but some guys just flake. It might happen again. You have to just accept that fact and move on.

Ammon Wrote:By not using grindr...

Already done. Account deleted!!

Camfer Wrote:Nothing sadistic happened. Going over to some unknown guy's house whom you've never before met, well, anything could happen. If you are going to have sex with unknown guys you find online, you can reduce the risk of something weird happening by meeting them in public first. That gives you a chance to decline the hookup for whatever reason.

He did as much as he wanted with you and then got you out the door. Sounds like an average hookup where he wasn't into you. I don't think you gain much by overreacting and insulting him.

Maybe i have a different way of thinking. We had traded pics and we had seen each other. Thats why i went there. He was horny and wanted sex so basically he only wanted a cock in his butt. I didnt think he could be selective. If i am selective i dont invite someone on my house. If i want an ass i would just smack an ass because im horny. Simple. All by himself without asking him he grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. And then he stopped. Does this look normal to you? If i dont like someone i dont kiss him, i dont play with his cock and then tell him go away.

TigerLover Wrote:Yeah orgasmic denial is a fetish some guys have. Like those chastity belt weirdos. He was a jerk to foist his fetish on you. But look on the bright side, at least he wasn't into something crazy, like Electrosex.

"hey look over there!" and the next thing you know you've got a car battery strapped to your nipples.

haha u're right I must thank god i wasnt hanging naked and blindfolded from the ceiling. But he wasnt Christian Gray.

deephiance Wrote:you put yourself in a vulnerable position and call him a psychopath?

You allow him to treat you like a toy and call the act sadistic?

You were begging for it, you are the fucking loony.

Fuck you old hag!!
I wasnt begging him, he was touching me and playing with my cock.
If you play with someone's cock then you have to suck it.
You dont turn on him and then boom.

PMSL oh! the humanity

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cridders88 Wrote:Sounds like for whatever reason he wasn't really interested when you did go over. Perhaps he is all mouth and no trousers, some people are. Perhaps his brother does exist and was going to be home soon, so he played with you a bit because he felt bad about you coming around and nothing happening at all. It was annoying for you, but you overreacted. There was no sadistic or psychotic behaviour here.

I have never been one for hook-ups really, but some guys just flake. It might happen again. You have to just accept that fact and move on.

Thanks for ur answer !! Apparently he is a popular musician in my city. If i was going out on bars more frequently i would have known it. Three days ago i went for coffee with some good friend from work and i bumped into him at the coffe house. When i saw him i tried to hide myself but thank god he sat with his friends far away from me. Later he must have seen me and he came to the front table sitting with his head looking directly to my seat. He started talking with two men who were not quite beautiful as him, he introduced himself and started laughing and chatting with those 2 guys. Then in a hurry i grabbed my friend, we paid and left the place.

bromance17 Wrote:Already done. Account deleted!!

That's a smart thing to do.

People should be careful with meeting up through dating sites.. It could've been more worse than what happened to you.

So be thankful and learn from the mistakes.

I died laughing. Mostly because you used the words "psychopath" "sadistic" and "schizophrenic". WHEN YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO REAL EXAMPLES OF ANY OF THESE THINGS. The amount of crazy and totally fucked up shit that could have happened, compared to what actually happened, is astounding. That you would think this is a sadistic and evil thing is just naive beyond words.
The kid/guy was horny. You came over and he got nervous, flaked, and wanted you gone. He had a burst of wanting to do something more, freaked out, and didn't want things to go further. That's all. It wasn't evil, sadistic, and the guy wasn't a schizophrenic (how the fuck you even came up with schizophrenic for these behaviors is just...wow).

You want to meet more quality people? Don't do hookups. You want to do hookups? Expect to deal with lots of flakes and weirdos. Either way is your choice, just don't bitch when you get what you're bound to run into.

Cobalt Wrote:I died laughing. Mostly because you used the words "psychopath" "sadistic" and "schizophrenic". WHEN YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO REAL EXAMPLES OF ANY OF THESE THINGS. The amount of crazy and totally fucked up shit that could have happened, compared to what actually happened, is astounding. That you would think this is a sadistic and evil thing is just naive beyond words.
The kid/guy was horny. You came over and he got nervous, flaked, and wanted you gone. He had a burst of wanting to do something more, freaked out, and didn't want things to go further. That's all. It wasn't evil, sadistic, and the guy wasn't a schizophrenic (how the fuck you even came up with schizophrenic for these behaviors is just...wow).

You want to meet more quality people? Don't do hookups. You want to do hookups? Expect to deal with lots of flakes and weirdos. Either way is your choice, just don't bitch when you get what you're bound to run into.

I dont get why the heck you're justify him? Is it a normal behaviour to invite someone in ur house, masturbating him and then tell him to leave? Im seeing it the other way that people who seek some hook ups are more determined to have sex than those who date you. Ok things could have been worse but this is not an excuse for justifying less bad behaviour. Tommorow i'll go to the supermarket and take some stuff without paying. Ι won't be a thief i'll be just a guy who didn't have money to buy food.

If you think i bitch then dont post on my thread!!!!