Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same Sex Position!
Do gay people always have sex in the same positions?

For example, the feminine guy always receiving it?

It depends. I am versatile so I can take it or do it. Not all people are that gifted, or willing... But I like it. I am good at taking and receiving. So it's not always in the same position (ie. Feminine on the bottom and masculine on the top.). It all depends on the people doing it.

i think that all the deal of femine guys as passive and masculine as active it's a sort of stereotypical myth, dunno. a priori of having sex... it sounds much more exciting to be versatile... you have more 'activities' to do and, by consequence, to feel and enjoy Rolleyes

Well i dont think so! Gay men neccessarily don't have sex in same position often coz having sex in general is not as easy as it is with a chick. So if ur dick doesnt go in well in one position, one often ends up changing the position to something different.

Whereas if ur talking about the role...i dont think that feminine guys are bottom all the time. They do can top as well but generally tend not to do so, coz they feel more comfortable and pleasurable being bottom instead.

Is a masculine gay man really gay if he treats a feminine gay man as a female?

He's gay anyway... I think they both have to treat themselves as men, if the femine one wanted fo be treated as woman he should be transvestite...

drocko17 Wrote:He's gay anyway... I think they both have to treat themselves as men, if the femine one wanted fo be treated as woman he should be transvestite...

haha true that!

m.nd Wrote:Is a masculine gay man really gay if he treats a feminine gay man as a female?

The way u put the word gay is very derogatory.

If ya curious den try it for yourself and find out!! Invasion

You can have masculine bottoms and feminine tops ya know... jus sayin.

As for positions... there's a whole gay kama sutra book's worth of positions to try Big Grin

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:As for positions... there's a whole gay kama sutra book's worth of positions to try Big Grin

Written in 21st century, isn't it?