Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same Sex Position!
drocko17 Wrote:Written in 21st century, isn't it?

20th Century Smile

drocko17 Wrote:He's gay anyway... I think they both have to treat themselves as men, if the femine one wanted fo be treated as woman he should be transvestite...
I think you are wrong,since i like to be the woman in a relationship with a man,but the problem is that i have never been with a man!Cry
I mean i am just coming out and will blow a guy off or let him ride me any time.I am sick of just sitting while a woman or a man gives me a blow job,i get no satisfaction at all.

yal Wrote:I am sick of just sitting while a woman or a man gives me a blow job,i get no satisfaction at all.

Funny you should say that.. I'm not overly interested in receiving blow-jobs.. in fact, I find it quite a weird sensation, have never climaxed thru getting a bj either.

For me theres nothing like good old classic anal sex Smile

Its tried, tested and pretty fun too.

yal Wrote:I think you are wrong,since i like to be the woman in a relationship with a man,but the problem is that i have never been with a man!Cry
I mean i am just coming out and will blow a guy off or let him ride me any time.I am sick of just sitting while a woman or a man gives me a blow job,i get no satisfaction at all.

Erm, but you don't feel woman at all in the rest of your life situations, just in sex, or i'm wrong? Perhaps that desire belongs to any manifestation of your homosexuality, don't feel surprised

drocko17 Wrote:He's gay anyway... I think they both have to treat themselves as men, if the femine one wanted fo be treated as woman he should be transvestite...

Wink Quite right Drocko. DD is 100% passive but she knows a dozen different positions :tongue:

Lots of guy's put themselves forward as verstaile these day's which presumably give's them twice the dating opportunities. Versatile bi guy's do even better on that score!

Personally, I'm 100% passive and prefer my bf to be 100% active. Active guy's I've met have, for the most part, been masculine - but not always.

All part of life's rich montage.

i dunno... i think i'd rather take a back seat but i've never had sex so... hey, u no what they say! "giving is better then recieving." lol...

it doesnt bother me what i end up doin, givin or recievin, but as a preferance id hav to say i do love to be invaded Wink

I've been enjoying it in the car lately. Helps to find some place private though Smile