Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Same Sex Position!
Can't call myself an authority on the subject since I've never been on the bottom but would definitely be interested in trying it out. As for the rest love anal sex and love blowjobs.

There are many postions that one can use however I like the old missionary and doggie positions. I am always the bottom and it just feels good that way. I am in no way feminine or a girl in my day to day life. But I have to say that I do love being the submissive and sometimes feminine one in the bedroom. And I really like strong straight acting guys that like to top.

I think the way in which two people have sex is as individual as the people themselves - just look at all the kinks that exist in the sexual dictionary ... latex, leather, S&M, B&D, C&BT, electro, watersports, you name it, it's pretty much a "way" of having sex ... but I digress.

Assuming the thrust (no pun intended) of your question is centred solely around penetrative sexual-intercourse, then I would still say that it depends on the people ...

In longer-term relationships, sex does run the risk of becoming a bit more of a ... not a chore per se, but a bit less absolutely fantastically amazing and a bit more attentive and intimate perhaps ... that's quite a diplomatic way of putting it I think ... but that just presents the parties involved in the relationship with a new and exciting challenge to get over - how to keep their sex-lives varied and lively ... preferably WITHOUT bringing electricity into the equation ...

Having said that, some people are actually really happy having a non-varied sex-life ...

So it's all to do with the people and their expectations and desires in a sexual context.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it ... but if it needs fixing ? Sort it out !! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

... added to which, as has already been pointed out, whilst I appreciate the thought behind the comments, I can't help but find fault in the assumption that all bottoms are feminine and all tops are masculine - it's just another stereotype ...

I know plenty of aggressive bottoms - people you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, but who would LOVE to take you up their butts ...

... it's, again, just a case of what you prefer ... and don't forget that people can change as time goes on as well. I know one guy who was 100% into being passive, but then he snapped and told me "it's just too much hard work - tooooooooo much preparation" and became a total top, so it's very much a grey area, and kinda unsafe to generalise ...

That's what I think at any rate !! Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I am not feminine at all and I love being a bottom, I love how a cock feels inside my body and it just completes me as a person. I think feminine guys might prefer to be a bottom because thats how they might feel, yet I think that some feminine guys might be tops as well. I think there are many positions that men can have anal sex with each other, my favorite is on my back with my feet on his shoulder as he looks down at me while he fucks me, I just love it. Then he can come down and kiss me as well.