Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say no to Gay Doctors Treating Children?

A crazy video which has come up in my subscriptions today by a group who keeps an eye on the religious right.
Just thought i'd share it with you guys, i'm really blown away by it.:eek:

Talk about having zero trust in gay people.:frown:

I just hope there aren't too many like her in this world.
But considering she must have an audience of some kind and runs an anti-gay organisation...:frown:

What do you guys think?
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

you know i think she has some good point. if you are a public employee should u be walking around like its pride day? I think everyone should have to tend to a company dress code.

I just close my eyes and shake my head at this lady.......Rolleyes

TimmyThink Wrote:I just close my eyes and shake my head at this lady.......Rolleyes

i got to the wearing rainbows part and the rest was blah blah blah...i bet money shes a lez anyways.

I never heard of her. I just did a search on her and she doesn't seem to be a big name and I imagine she only preaches to the choir. She said similar things about teachers, too.

Anyway, I don't have much to say about her. But I will throw this in since I was reminded of it:

I think it's sad that some people have nothing better to do than perpetuate hate.

In my opinion, it is people like her that seriously harm LGBT kids who hear her hate, and take it to heart. Also, it's so disrespectful to the dedicated LGBT individuals in the medical field, their years of study, service and professionalism.

So, if her kid has an accident and she takes him/her to the ER, is she going to question whether the doctor is gay or not before her child gets treatment? Rolleyes

If she were to refuse the attendance of a perfectly competent doctor who happens to be gay, are other doctors obligated to stand in for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Ahhh! the old Paedophile = Homosexual Mindwashing bullshit hey?

When are they going to stop male heterosexual doctors treating children, since statistically a majority of paedophiles identify themselves as heterosexual.

Free speech must always be protected even if we don't agree with what the person is saying. Saying that racism, homophobia and the rest are frowned upon in Britain?
Coffee