Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saying "NO"
Lets say you like this guy/girl, and you are interested enough for sex.

You both have your clothes off, and something just turns you completely OFF (funny smell, nasty looking "down there", funny shaped dick, too much "bush", tiny dick, etc....), how do you say "no" at that point?

How do you deal with the issue of turning them down, once you got to that point?
Or...do you just close your eyes and have a disgusting time with the other person?

[Image: keep-calm-and-just-say-no.png]

Tell him you can't have sex without your furry suit on. Make him back out of it first! Of course, if he's into the weird stuff, you might just be setting yourself up for something even more awkward.

I don't I could have a disgusting time with a person that I really like, even if he has something weird about him physically. Maybe I would talk to him about this feature later, but I wouldn't let it ruin the moment. I'm not a fashion model myself.

Well this has happened and i closed my eyes but now if it happened today i would tell them to their face in regards to personal hygiene i believe in tough love and they deserve if their trying to put there cheesey dick in your mouth…

Never been in that situation, but unlike most people I don't usually get to the sex part until I'm so deeply enamored of the person that their physicality just plain doesn't matter.

If there was an odd smell(s), my nose is sensitive enough I would have picked up on it well before the pants came down.... I actually pay attention to a person in pretty much every way...

So this whole situation you are laying out just won't happen. Ever....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Never been in that situation, but unlike most people I don't usually get to the sex part until I'm so deeply enamored of the person that their physicality just plain doesn't matter.

If there was an odd smell(s), my nose is sensitive enough I would have picked up on it well before the pants came down.... I actually pay attention to a person in pretty much every way...

So this whole situation you are laying out just won't happen. Ever....

Its not just about "smells". The guy could have a tumor, rash, or some anomaly on his pecker, but not tell you about it. I have heard about guys with open wounds on their peckers and ass that dont heal, but arent contagious. That seems really gross.....I wouldnt touch it.

Or he could be "all balls" and no pecker. Or all pecker and no balls. Or leak all over the place.

The question is, what exactly would make you say "no" to sex with the other person?

just pretend

MisterTinkles Wrote:Lets say you like this guy/girl, and you are interested enough for sex.

You both have your clothes off, and something just turns you completely OFF (funny smell, nasty looking "down there", funny shaped dick, too much "bush", tiny dick, etc....), how do you say "no" at that point?

How do you deal with the issue of turning them down, once you got to that point?
Or...do you just close your eyes and have a disgusting time with the other person?

[Image: keep-calm-and-just-say-no.png]
I really don't know how I would react. I'm generally honest but in all that concerns sex, I think I tend to close my mouth once pants are off. Probably a kind of low self esteem. Sheep

Lilitu Wrote:just pretend

Pretend what?

That you are not there? That you are not having sex?
That its not disgusting?

????

Size really doesn't matter to me. I kind of like the whole package including arms, legs, torso, head, and intelligence. If it got to naked time, and there were open wounds, lesions, scaling, or unknown leakage, I would imagine the first thing out of my mouth would be 'What the hell is that?' And then everything would stop. I can handle amputation, physical deformity, handicaps, or genetic disorders, however; gaping wounds or stuff like that? Getdafuckouttahere!