Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared + embarressed and don't know what to do
So I am super scared you guys. I am not sure what to do. I don't know if I am gay or not. I am not trying to insult anyone here at all. I am just unsure. I have never dated a girl in my entire life and still am sort of attracted to them, but now its loosing the battle because I cannot get a single girl to date me. I am not the type of guy to just say oh hey im gay at the first sign of a person I see. It would insult my whole entire family because I would be the first person to admit it.

I do masturbate still to women, but have not to guys. I really seem to enjoy the company of guys more. Hella chill environment and stuff. Girls seem to stress me out hella. Please please help me and decide which gender I am attracted to. I do not know. I want someone who loves me for me and wants to have a friendly healthy relationship. I just want to know someone cares about me. I am more of a masculine guy. I like to do guy stuff and not try and dress like a girl. I just don't know whether I am gay or not. Should I try and masturbate to guy's? I mean if I am going to experiment might as well. I'm really ashamed because the media has thought of this as a disease. Sad I don't know what to do. Please help me! Sad

I'm really curious on what dating the other sex would be like and if it would be fun. Not really into the sex thing with guys because of all the aids talk. I just don't know what to do. Sad

Hey there not sure and welcome to GaySpeak.

I wish I could give you the answers you seek you , but I can't.
The answer is within you.

The only advise I can give you is " Stay true to yourself and do not cave in to majority rules. "

Being gay is not a disease ,as for aids , always practice safe sex it makes no difference weather it is with a male or female.

Take care.

Hey, I'm sorry your having a difficult time. Sex can be complicated at the best of times.

So, you say that you masturbate to women but not to guys. Do you ever feel yourself physically attracted to men? When you are hanging out with guys, do you notice that you like the way they look in addition to just hanging out with them?

If not, then buy the way you talk, it could just be that being around women makes you uncomfortable, that you are shy or timid around the opposite sex.

Well, theres no way we can tell you which gender you are attracted to. Only you can decide that for yourself. Guys typically get along with other guys more then they do with females. Guys normally just have more in common. Just because you haven't gone out with a girl it doesnt mean you are gay. Have you ever actually been attracted to other guys?If you have then there's probably a chance you are bisexual. Oh, and you should practice safe sex with everyone. Girls are just as likely to carry Aids too.

I think you need to sit down and really think about it, Who knows you may like both.

By all means experiment but don't hurt someone while experimenting

The media does not and has not thought of Homsexuality as a disease for a very long time so I don't know what media outlets you are taking notice of, but it would be best to stop taking notice of them (Preferably sometime after 1979).

Your confusion seems to come from a lack of education in respect to sexuality...You fantaside about girls? You're straight.

You have to try and fantasize about boys and simply can't? You're straight.

You prefer the bonding with guys on a friendship level? You're straight.

Girls stress you out? DEFINATELY straight.

The greatest fear of being gay is contact with HIV/AIDS? Straight (and slightly ignorant since HIV is just as easly spread through introvenous drug use and at one point in history, heterosexuals spread the disease faster than homosexuals)

You sound like a straight guy with social anxiety.

Notsureifgay Wrote:... I am not the type of guy to just say oh hey im gay at the first sign of a person I see. It would insult my whole entire family because I would be the first person to admit it. ...

dont take your family to bed with you, they will not work well on your behalf in that situation. take some time, listen to your heart and figure what sexual orientation works well for you and build your life from that. a good mate can add a lot to your life but a gay boy in a straight marriage can suffer.

well honestly you just sound like a straight guy whos at the end of his rope. willing to do anything just so he isnt lonely anymore. There is no problem in exploring yourself a bit. but if you havent thought of guys as being hot, or sexy. or have never wanted to lie down with one AT ANY GIVEN POINT- then you are just straight i suppose. Its fine if you wanna explore a guy, but dont break someones heart, because you are suddenly attracted to women again (especially if this happens AFTEr a girl has claimed her love for you), because that just would make you a pathetic little MORSEL OF DIRT.