Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing tiny red flags.
So I dated a guy on Saturday night. We've known each other (more or less as barely friends) since a class in college this last spring.

Things after the date were going fine. Until Monday night.

When he sent me a picture of his "tent" and penis, it was quite awkward. He admitted it was, and then everything was fine. Sort of.

Tonight though, he's called me "babe" and we've only had one date. I mean is that really acceptable? I just don't have those kinds of feelings for him.

He has told me about his past history with guys - mostly getting attached to an FWB partner (as you can imagine, it didn't end well for him) and emotional abuse from an ex.

I'm not sure how to go about this - I mean my heart tells me to just deal with that and ask for a little space, but my mind tells me to just run.

I'd like to be nice and perhaps tell him that I don't think this will work - but he's expecting a date tomorrow (Wednesday) night. Disoriented

—

I'd run from someone like that before it got any worse.

And if he's complaining about how others have treated him then I think it's a foregone conclusion that he'll drive you nuts until you say enough and then he'll complain to others about you having abused him as well. Get out now.

Red flags are meant to be listened to and followed... EVEN THE SMALL ONES!

^^^^^^ agrees with Krupt.

I think running is an over reaction, but you should be upfront and tell him how you feel.

I've been guilty of being too emotional with a new guy just because I was excited about him.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

We talked. He agreed.

We decided we're better off as friends.