Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking recommendations for Gay Professional Forums
Does anyone know of and can recommend forums for gay professionals (e.g., accountants, managers, etc.) that I might be able to join?

I belong to a few but they are not exclusively gay (e.g., GLAD & GLSEN).

Thank you. Smile

I do not know of any… sorry. Hope you find one.

Well hey, we got 2 Science nerds and some other fancy pants peoples here Wink . They're pretty professional, maybe you can clique with them?

If not, I hope you find what you're looking for Sis <3

I think Galead is on the lines of what you're looking for, but you need an invitation from a member there..

http://www.galead.com/

Nothing wrong with this forum.
I believe we all cover a spectrum of occupations that are considered professional.
Those who are in between jobs has a professional job of housekeeping and doing job searching under the table.

Like to try Roller Derby.

@southbiochem, thanks for the tip. That's what I am looking for. Now to get an invitation is another feat!

@Alexkid, I quite enjoy reading some of the forum contents here as this is one of the better forums I have joined. By "professional", I mean a group of people who can and will make an effort to exchange information in a civil tone/manner (most of the time).

Why do they have to be GAY professionals? Are you discriminating towards straight people? :biggrin:

@findingmyway, you know I don't mean it that way! Big Grin

Homer Wrote:@Alexkid, I quite enjoy reading some of the forum contents here as this is one of the better forums I have joined. By "professional", I mean a group of people who can and will make an effort to exchange information in a civil tone/manner (most of the time).

And that doesn't happen here?