Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self pleasure
Hey y'all I took a trip to the sex store and bought my first sex toys. Who would've thought that self penetration would be so much fun. Do you guys dig that too?
Or TMI?Catmilk

Nah...not TMI...

I have looked at them before but never really used one...I bought a dildo once but this guy scared me so I never used it. He had one that I guess was as long as his leg and he sat on it everyday...and he had to wear diapers. :eek:...so without him even knowing it...he talked me out of using it.

oreosplz93 Wrote:Hey y'all I took a trip to the sex store and bought my first sex toys. Who would've thought that self penetration would be so much fun. Do you guys dig that too?
Or TMI?Catmilk

Bend over and take it like a man, Oreos.

lol im not talking like the size of an actual dick. its like a little pocket rocket.

oreosplz93 Wrote:lol im not talking like the size of an actual dick. its like a little pocket rocket.

Pffft!!! Silly bottom!

I love to j/o with a dildo or something safe in my ass, it makes for a great orgasm. I hope that you enjoy many hours with your toys.

oreosplz93 Wrote:lol im not talking like the size of an actual dick. its like a little pocket rocket.

So...like a buttplug...cool...but if anyone tells you that it's hot to walk around all day with a buttplug inserted...they lie...Oh, and the vibrating ones are...interesting...

Nope...not tmi...not really.....glad you are having fun.

I do prefer a live guy fucking me though.

This is @Virge's favorite topic and there is a (coughs) lengthy and interesting thread about it if you poke around (oh god, help me stop!) in the forums.

Missin' ya, Virge!
I bid NO Trump!