Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self pleasure
oreosplz93 Wrote:Hey y'all I took a trip to the sex store and bought my first sex toys. Who would've thought that self penetration would be so much fun. Do you guys dig that too?
Or TMI?Catmilk
Yes, I have toys. No, I'm not going into detail. Tongue3

Well, as long as I'm on hostile ground I can't afford to enter a sex toys section. A dildo might have me arrested.

Otherwise, yeah I'd love to try self-penetration and exploring more my bottom side XD

MikeW Wrote:Yes, I have toys. No, I'm not going into detail. Tongue3

...well...you're no fun...

AND I want you to know that the newest sex toy Kev bought me is All Your Fault...

...a leather cock ring with a dog leash attached...

Pyromancer Wrote:...well...you're no fun...

AND I want you to know that the newest sex toy Kev bought me is All Your Fault...

...a leather cock ring with a dog leash attached...
It's true, I'm no fun. At. All.

As for the rest of it, I don't remember telling you about that pushy little bottom insisting on parading me around The Eagle!

[Image: o.jpg]

i prefer the real thing. i've tried the dildos, and mostly they're too much hassle to bother. i'd rather just masturbate.

penis and having a man fuck you is the real deal and no dildo in the world compares to it, or even comes remotely close.

MikeW Wrote:It's true, I'm no fun. At. All.

As for the rest of it, I don't remember telling you about that pushy little bottom insisting on parading me around The Eagle!

[Image: o.jpg]

LOL...my friend Dennis insisted one day on my way to Haight Street to go to the I Beam that we stop at The Eagle so he could find one of his friends....he said it would only be a minute

,,,and I had on these gym shorts and a tank top...and it was so busy in there I got stuck in a sea of guys and my nipples got alot of 'rough play"...and they were pulling my hair out of my chest...NOT a turn on...but it was nuts to butts so I couldn't even get away...Sunday afternoon beer bash

It was a little bizarre...and an hour later when we finally reconnected and left...I cussed Dennis out ...

I like The Stud much better....

ShiftyNJ Wrote:This is @Virge's favorite topic and there is a (coughs) lengthy and interesting thread about it if you poke around (oh god, help me stop!) in the forums.

LJay Wrote:Missin' ya, Virge!

I got the mention in my email box. Had to come see whazzup. My favorite subject for sure now that I'm de facto single. Me and my three aneros travel everywhere together. Me and them have had orgasms in eleven states I think. A guy has to do what a guy has to do to get from one day to the next.

My first lover introduced me to a lot of interesting 'rules' which made our time together better than I could imagine.

The first new rule was to throw out all my underwear and go commando. Once that was done he introduced me to a ring of metal, and gave the second new rule, that I would wear it at all times (and he checked often enough to make certain I was following that rule).

The next rule was a butt plug which I would wear daily for specific amounts of time (not all the time). It was a small one which wasn't that big of a deal.

He also bought a couple of other 'toys' he used on me to keep me in my place Wink.

Other than those years with him there have been no dildos or butt plugs in my life - well human dildos (morons/idiots) if you want to count those.

You never can compare the real with toys but it's good to play from time to time, with time I have lost interest on them

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:My first lover introduced me to a lot of interesting 'rules' which made our time together better than I could imagine.

The first new rule was to throw out all my underwear and go commando. Once that was done he introduced me to a ring of metal, and gave the second new rule, that I would wear it at all times (and he checked often enough to make certain I was following that rule).

The next rule was a butt plug which I would wear daily for specific amounts of time (not all the time). It was a small one which wasn't that big of a deal.

He also bought a couple of other 'toys' he used on me to keep me in my place Wink.

Other than those years with him there have been no dildos or butt plugs in my life - well human dildos (morons/idiots) if you want to count those.

When I clicked on "Thanks", instead of the expected response I got a loud warning tone and a box popped up with a big "Warning From Internet Explorer" and a caution symbol...not sure what this means, but I'm definitely properly intimidated...