Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send The Stupid People To Antarctica
Who votes that we send all the stupid people to Antarctica.

But then who would we laugh at?

No! The poor Penguins Sad

It's so cold up there!!!! Can't you send me somewhere a little more accommodating - I'm too dumb and wouldn't be able to survive!!! Pleeeeeeasseee

Who's to say who's stupid? Or crazy? Or just depressed - as defined by the forum?

Technically speaking, if such a vote passed then it would (at best) be a committee of stupid (if well meaning) people who ended up deciding who was to be shipped out.

Waaaay to close for comfort what if one of them drifts past NZ on an ice burg?

Pix Wrote:Technically speaking, if such a vote passed then it would (at best) be a committee of stupid (if well meaning) people who ended up deciding who was to be shipped out.

Hi Pix
feeling you.... Hate committies ETC

Hopefully, the stupid committie would accidently ship themselves out :biggrin:

Regards
Trial by error

I read this as 'Send the stupid people to America' because to Americans like me all things in the universe are centered around the United Sterps of America. It struck me as being very silly because of the redundancy of the suggestion of sending the stupid people to America because we already have a crazy share of them stoopids

Miles Wrote:I read this as 'Send the stupid people to America' because to Americans like me all things in the universe are centered around the United Sterps of America. It struck me as being very silly because of the redundancy of the suggestion of sending the stupid people to America because we already have a crazy share of them stoopids

For the record, they came from Europe a LONG TIME AGO and they just multiplied, I mean seriously? who sails off in a ship for MONTHS to go WHO KNOWS WHERE cuz Indian spices were difficult to get to and add guns >(