Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequels/remakes that surpass the original.
Is there any remakes/sequels that you think is better than the original movie?

The remake of True Grit was better than the original, IMO.

I saw the remake but not the original, i didnt really like it so i guess id hate the original :p

Right now i am watching psycho 2 and then i may watch 3. I find them to be better than the original by far.

Have a nice day everyone. Smile

Scream 2 is better than Scream 1

How is this a Word Game??????

Im just wondering.............

Superman 2 was a lot better than Superman 1 (Christopher Reeve)

I like sleepaway camp 2 and 3 but not so much the first one. Smile

Rob Zombies versions of halloween 1 and 2 are far far better than the originals in my opinion.

nullnaught Wrote:I like sleepaway camp 2 and 3 but not so much the first one. Smile

Rob Zombies versions of halloween 1 and 2 are far far better than the originals in my opinion.

I love the "Halloween" remakes!

I read that there may be a 3rd though not with rob zombie!

Hopefully its better than the original "halloween 3"which for some odd reason is not even a slasher film or feature michael myers!

MisterTinkles Wrote:How is this a Word Game??????

Im just wondering.............

Yeah… im sure i done this on the movie page but after i replied to swalters post i couldnt find the thread anymore, it just disapeared…

partis Wrote:I love the "Halloween" remakes!

I read that there may be a 3rd though not with rob zombie!

Hopefully its better than the original "halloween 3"which for some odd reason is not even a slasher film or feature michael myers!

I have always wondered why halloween three seems to have nothing to do with the plot of the first two. But then 4 and 5 go on like normal. I liked halloween 4 and 5 better than 1, 2 or 3.