Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequels/remakes that surpass the original.
Evan88 Wrote:Scream 2 is better than Scream 1

Noooooooooooooooo way! (I disagree in case you couldnt tell) :p

I thought scream 4 was better than 2 or 3 but scream 1 was the best!

nullnaught Wrote:I have always wondered why halloween three seems to have nothing to do with the plot of the first two. But then 4 and 5 go on like normal. I liked halloween 4 and 5 better than 1, 2 or 3.

Yeah me too, its strange!

Halloween 4 is the only one i own Smile

The only thing i dont like about the remakes is having michael with long hair and take his mask off to often… i like the original and you see michael just for a second and leaves so much to the imagination though remakes are still cool...

partis Wrote:Yeah me too, its strange!

Halloween 4 is the only one i own Smile

The only thing i dont like about the remakes is having michael with long hair and take his mask off to often… i like the original and you see michael just for a second and leaves so much to the imagination though remakes are still cool...

i like how rob zombies halloween 1 had micheal in a lot of scenes as a child.

nullnaught Wrote:i like how rob zombies halloween 1 had micheal in a lot of scenes as a child.

I liked that in the 1st movie but not so much in the 2nd where they changed the actor and seemed to repeat some of those scenes from the 1st film, i thought it didnt work so well in the 2nd movie though the scenes with michael as an adult are better.

If there is a third i hope they’ll drop the back story now.

Just remembered halloween 3 was called "season of the witch"

I think ive seen it twice yet i dont know what its about :p

partis Wrote:I liked that in the 1st movie but not so much in the 2nd where they changed the actor and seemed to repeat some of those scenes from the 1st film, i thought it didnt work so well in the 2nd movie though the scenes with michael as an adult are better.

If there is a third i hope they’ll drop the back story now.

Just remembered halloween 3 was called "season of the witch"

I think ive seen it twice yet i dont know what its about :p

The movie is about an evil company making halloween masks that kill people somehow, I have the movie but im not sure how the ending goes.