Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Toys - Ladies
I only ever see sex toy posts for guys. Well, what about ladies? I never owned one, finally think I want one, but no ideas. Oh, and I'm allergic to latex. That's kind of important. Wink

Suggestions? Thanks!

Girls have just as much fun as boys!
shop for the best price is my best advice!
Jelly for you dear unless you can afford the very expensive composites that are latex free...
http://www.docjohnson.com has great selection and pricing and I've had GREAT customer service with them! HAVE FUN! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_vibrator

Btw, many women shy away from the ones that include anal penetration, but for some it just makes the other vibrations that much more intense and very much worth it.

Hey, question. I'm not allergic to latex like Anonymous, there, but it's irritating. Was looking around. Do you know if that UR3 stuff has latex? I saw it around and can't find a clear answer. Time for some new happies. Wink

Pix Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_vibrator

Btw, many women shy away from the ones that include anal penetration, but for some it just makes the other vibrations that much more intense and very much worth it.

Thanks, I learned something new today Big Grin

GossamerMoon Wrote:Hey, question. I'm not allergic to latex like Anonymous, there, but it's irritating. Was looking around. Do you know if that UR3 stuff has latex? I saw it around and can't find a clear answer. Time for some new happies. Wink

UR3 is a mixture of polyvinyl chloride and silicone, no latex.

I think I fall under the category of women not caring for devices that include anal penetration.

Was looking around and saw a cool toy for if/when I ever find someone to try it with. I'm thinking it would make me a little "studly"? Never had the occasion to try a strap-on, but hmm... Sawink2

Wink I'm in love with my electric toothbrush......... Try it .......it beats anything on the market....

The toothbrush reminds me of the Harry Potter Nimbus 2000, a toy broom that vibrated with batteries.

And the girls liked it a little TOO much. Roflmao

The Amazon reviews were hilarious including about a mom who bought it for her son but her daughter kept taking it from her brother (so the mom needed to buy her one as well), another who's daughter and her friends pretended to be flying on the broom for hours in a room, and one mother who said she liked playing with it as well but the batteries ran out too fast. Some woman's magazine (like Cosmo or one like it) alerted people and the page went viral, I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard reading the Amazon reviews, but Amazon responded by nuking the page.

lizzielee Wrote:Wink I'm in love with my electric toothbrush......... Try it .......it beats anything on the market....

Oh my, oh me, gotta LOVE that oral B... Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart