Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with twins
MikeW Wrote:Obviously [MENTION=18428]MisterLove[/MENTION], if you sensed this was going to get awkward or worse, you made the right decision. It's a matter of personal ethics, not ethics in some large, general sense.

Yes, I don't want any problems with those two.

Just a year ago, I would have banged him without hesitation. Today, I like to think I'm more mature and sensible.

Another weird thing: I can't actually remember what happened with twin #1 . I know we had sex on the beach, I know it was completely shameless because we did it in front of everyone but that's it, I can't remember any details.

Virge Wrote:There are gay men all over the world starving for twins and Mr. Love comes in here confessing he threw a set of them away.

two gay guys have thrown a set of twins away.

but i can give you directions where you can find mine.

It's a crying shame....

[Image: Jordan-and-Travis-Smit-Twins-blond-male-models-1.jpg][Image: Jordan-and-Travis-Smit-Twins-blond-male-models-1.jpg][Image: carlsontwins03dg17.jpg][Image: Twins+-+brewer+1.jpg]

Steve Wrote:Sorry I tripped you gag reflex Cuddly. His dad had divorced his mom early in their marriage when he figured out he liked to suck dick rather than mine snatchwiz. His dad was kinda hot actually. He and Kurt (his son) looked cute together. Kurt said the sex was hot. It's not often you can moan "Oh daddy" in bed and not be projecting a fantasy.

[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] Rofl Rofl I laughed so hard. I love it when you have a size 7 letter erection.
Roflmao

xx

I like to claim that love is beautiful in all its forms, but...
I find it hard to understand that a dad would have sex with his own son. I also find it alarming that the son would be attracted to the dad.
Am I the only one who thinks family = off limits, when it comes to sexytime?

[MENTION=20359]Cuddly[/MENTION]... this is for you....

[Image: mindbleach.jpg]

I always keep it by the computer desk -- and buy it by the case.

I hope it helps.

Is it common for both twins to be gay? My BF is an identical twin, however his brother is straight and married.

I've showed him videos before of twins jerking off together and he said its gross. LOL

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:Is it common for both twins to be gay? My BF is an identical twin, however his brother is straight and married.

different studies range the co-inheritance of homosexuality for twins from 20% to 52% for identical twins, and 22% to 28% for fraternal twins.

some of these results reflect the way the twins were selected for a particular study. i think the actual number is somewhere in the middle there.

in contrast for siblings these numbers are from 7-10% to 22%.

I have the damnedest time with faces. I can look at the pics above and have a hard time seeing them as twins because their faces (and bodies for that matter) are shown at different angles. What's a guy to do?
I bid NO Trump!

for the last time WHERE THE HELL IS THIS BEACH!!!! I feel so behind in life, a want sex with twins, I want sex on the beach (and not the drink(how is that anyway, does it taste like sand and semen?)). I think if my first real relationship doesn't work out then I'm going to go through a super slut phase.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Cuddly Wrote:I like to claim that love is beautiful in all its forms, but...
I find it hard to understand that a dad would have sex with his own son. I also find it alarming that the son would be attracted to the dad.
Am I the only one who thinks family = off limits, when it comes to sexytime?

Sex with family is off limits for the majority of people. But not for everyone. It's perfectly fine to draw the line when you feel like you have too Cuddly, there's nothing wrong with saying "no". The boundary lines are different for everyone though.

Kurt and his dad hadn't seen each other in many years. But they knew they were father and son. And they knew they were attracted to each other. I think it was a one, or two time thing. Live and let live. YOLO.

xx