Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexting
I think if I ever called him one of those things we'd end up having a serious talk...

Cobalt Wrote:I think if I ever called him one of those things we'd end up having a serious talk...
Well..
Don't do because I said so..

Get him angry for the make-up sex..

I'll call him dick beater and see what happens.

don't know if its classed as sexting but I put Scruff app on phone just to see what kind of guys are out there - I got some suggestive sexting straight away...plus some explicit photos from a few guys completely out of the blue - some people are really not shy is all I can say lol

I know what you mean. When I first used grindr (a friend swore it was a great way to meet a partner...how wrong he was) that's what I got a lot of. One guy's opening lines was that he wanted to take me to Disney World. I'll give him credit, it was pretty original. I never heard that one before.

Cobalt Wrote:One guy's opening lines was that he wanted to take me to Disney World.

..and there was me getting 'hi how r u'. The only time I got anything different was something like 'would you sit on my shoulders in jeans for cash'.

It definitely wasn't all it was cracked up to be! He was a little odd (read: I think he had pedophile fantasies or something). His story was he had bought tickets and reserved a hotel for two but needed a guy to go with him He was only looking for younger guys.

He probably wanted to have his young guy wear Mickey Mouse ears and screw said younger guy while he was tied down to the bed in chains in Disney World. Either that or the whole trip story was a sham and he was going to cut me up into little tiny pieces while he had the Bambi movie playing in the background.

Cobalt Wrote:he was going to cut me up into little tiny pieces while he had the Bambi movie playing in the background.

[Image: terrified.gif]

Cobalt Wrote:I'll call him dick beater and see what happens.

For me, dick beating and sexting go hand in hand.

IanSaysHi Wrote:..and there was me getting 'hi how r u'. The only time I got anything different was something like 'would you sit on my shoulders in jeans for cash'.

Give me your number...I can do better than that.