Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual confession (last one, I promise!)
I forgot to mention this one on the sex stories thread.

I did it with a woman once and couldn't get it up.

That's it, end of story. Smile

The poor girl was totally frustrated, I actually felt sorry for her. loolll

We ended the evening talking about curtains and exchanging decoration tips.

Well you tried.... you get an A for effort....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Well you tried.... you get an A for effort....

lol Thanks for the support, Sweetie!

I don't want to offend anyone but I find the female body utterly repulsive. I do love to see a beautiful woman but sex and physical attraction have nothing to do with it.

lol....thank god I never.

I took the banana boat to tuna town once. Once. Now it would be like trying to play billiards with a rope.

When I was 17 and our family was in Europe, I saw another guy who was about my age with his hand inside his sweat pants playing with himself. When he saw me looking I showed him I was hard in my jeans. He poked his cock out over the top of his pants and I took mine out. I came on the floor and he shot some on the seat next to him. Less than a minute later an older woman I assume he was related to came and sat down next to him in his cum. We both started to laugh and the old woman smiled on us.

Darius Wrote:When I was 17 and our family was in Europe, I saw another guy who was about my age with his hand inside his sweat pants playing with himself. When he saw me looking I showed him I was hard in my jeans. He poked his cock out over the top of his pants and I took mine out. I came on the floor and he shot some on the seat next to him. Less than a minute later an older woman I assume he was related to came and sat down next to him in his cum. We both started to laugh and the old woman smiled on us.

Loved it! Smile

MisterLove Wrote:I did it with a woman once and couldn't get it up.

That's it, end of story. Smile

The poor girl was totally frustrated, I actually felt sorry for her. loolll

Oh I"m sure you're not the first gay guy to have that happen ! Wouldn't even sweat it Smile

Darius Wrote:When I was 17 and our family was in Europe, I saw another guy who was about my age with his hand inside his sweat pants playing with himself. When he saw me looking I showed him I was hard in my jeans. He poked his cock out over the top of his pants and I took mine out. I came on the floor and he shot some on the seat next to him. Less than a minute later an older woman I assume he was related to came and sat down next to him in his cum. We both started to laugh and the old woman smiled on us.

That's awesome haha.

why would you even try to do it with women? lol
I don't have problems getting it up w/ anyone as long as they don't do any major turn off, it'll make me go limp for the rest of the day

lol, I'll never have the courage to do that

why would you try doing it w/ a woman in the 1st place?
I don't have problems getting it up for anyone (well, that's obvious) as long as they don't do any major turn off (or I'll go limp for the rest of the day)