Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow's Posting Spree
Well someone's been upping the ante and has taken my crown of top poster :eek:

All hail our new king! Wink

(Cheeky sod! :biggrin: )
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
and ya all give me another reason to post something... getting soooo tired of emptying my inbox... BORING

btw, congrats on whatever blahblahblah LOL
:eek: He has indeed! We're not worthy!!! :biggrin:
Now... *scratches head* where did I put that palm leaf? :biggrin:
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
:redface:.

Fanks ...

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
I didn't realise that Shadow was on top (figuratively) of WLM!CONGRATULATIONS Shadow!What happened to you wouldlike,a marathon gym session?LOL!
Shadow Wrote::redface:.

Fanks ...

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Fangs??? You turning into a post vampire? hehehe. Confusedmile:
Dan1089 Wrote:I didn't realise that Shadow was on top (figuratively) of WLM!CONGRATULATIONS Shadow!What happened to you wouldlike,a marathon gym session?LOL!

LMAO!!

I've just been posting a lil less.. still loggin on lots and tryin to keep up with the new posts... but funny enough mentioning gym... that part of my life has been taking a lil priority... bb forums and that, especially with getting to chat to some of the buffest of the buff!! :biggrin:
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
princealbertofb Wrote:Fangs??? You turning into a post vampire? hehehe. Confusedmile:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:LMAO!!

I've just been posting a lil less.. still loggin on lots and tryin to keep up with the new posts... but funny enough mentioning gym... that part of my life has been taking a lil priority... bb forums and that, especially with getting to chat to some of the buffest of the buff!! :biggrin:

fangs...vampires... buff...
*chews on fingernails*
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
Smurlos Wrote:fangs...vampires... buff...
*chews on fingernails*

If I started talking about Insulin SPIKEs, would that send you over the edge.

I'm such an Angel me Wink
~Michael

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:LMAO!!
bb forums :biggrin:

kinda struck me ... thought you were a rather a safety first type :eek:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator Review Before Posting? Spinz 9 989 07-19-2015, 07:04 AM
Last Post: DawnArmy
  I've been putting off posting these for over a year Virge 9 665 07-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Virge
  Shadow dance tribute to the wonders of nature LONDONER 0 322 05-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Posting matter Kenleo 9 724 04-09-2015, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Iceblink
  posting my full photos on GS verysimple 6 772 04-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Borg69