So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow's Posting Spree
fjp999 Wrote:kinda struck me ... thought you were a rather a safety first type :eek:

lolz... bb in that sense meaning bodybuilding... :tongue:
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lolz... bb in that sense meaning bodybuilding... :tongue:

No way dude... do a google and I bet the last thing to cum up will be body building, LOL...

Urban Dictionary: bb has 32 listings and body building aint one of them, LOL

Like, cum on, youre in Europe - home of the bb video :tongue: and I was watching one of them while writing that earlier post :biggrin:
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:If I started talking about Insulin SPIKEs, would that send you over the edge.

I'm such an Angel me Wink

Only if it's before Dawn under a Willow tree Wink
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
fjp999 Wrote:No way dude... do a google and I bet the last thing to cum up will be body building, LOL...

Urban Dictionary: bb has 32 listings and body building aint one of them, LOL

Like, cum on, youre in Europe - home of the bb video :tongue: and I was watching one of them while writing that earlier post :biggrin:

Maybe... but when on the forums, we tend to say bb for bodybuilding... much much easier than typing it in full each time.
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Smurlos Wrote:fangs...vampires... buff...
*chews on fingernails*
:eek: :eek: :eek: ???

Nothing that a little garlic and a stake run through the Herz can't remedy, I'm sure.... hehehe.
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Maybe... but when on the forums, we tend to say bb for bodybuilding... much much easier than typing it in full each time.
Have to go with Frankie here, when I first read that, I had to reinterpret for it to mean something different from what I originally thought it meant... Thanks to knowing your environment, I settled for the less obvious Body Building, but that's just because we know you better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator Review Before Posting? Spinz 9 1,032 07-19-2015, 07:04 AM
Last Post: DawnArmy
  I've been putting off posting these for over a year Virge 9 696 07-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Virge
  Shadow dance tribute to the wonders of nature LONDONER 0 346 05-22-2015, 11:13 AM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Posting matter Kenleo 9 754 04-09-2015, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Iceblink
  posting my full photos on GS verysimple 6 790 04-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Borg69