Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow's Posting Spree
fjp999 Wrote:kinda struck me ... thought you were a rather a safety first type :eek:

lolz... bb in that sense meaning bodybuilding... :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lolz... bb in that sense meaning bodybuilding... :tongue:

No way dude... do a google and I bet the last thing to cum up will be body building, LOL...

Urban Dictionary: bb has 32 listings and body building aint one of them, LOL

Like, cum on, youre in Europe - home of the bb video :tongue: and I was watching one of them while writing that earlier post :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:If I started talking about Insulin SPIKEs, would that send you over the edge.

I'm such an Angel me Wink

Only if it's before Dawn under a Willow tree Wink

fjp999 Wrote:No way dude... do a google and I bet the last thing to cum up will be body building, LOL...

Urban Dictionary: bb has 32 listings and body building aint one of them, LOL

Like, cum on, youre in Europe - home of the bb video :tongue: and I was watching one of them while writing that earlier post :biggrin:

Maybe... but when on the forums, we tend to say bb for bodybuilding... much much easier than typing it in full each time.

Smurlos Wrote:fangs...vampires... buff...
*chews on fingernails*
:eek: :eek: :eek: ???

Nothing that a little garlic and a stake run through the Herz can't remedy, I'm sure.... hehehe.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Maybe... but when on the forums, we tend to say bb for bodybuilding... much much easier than typing it in full each time.
Have to go with Frankie here, when I first read that, I had to reinterpret for it to mean something different from what I originally thought it meant... Thanks to knowing your environment, I settled for the less obvious Body Building, but that's just because we know you better.