Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaved heads are in!
You look great Smile

LONDONER Wrote:Haappy to hear that you're over your fears and the new look really works.

yes, i am happy too.. Glad people like it. I think i was scared of not looking good or that bald head wouldn't look good on me..

Camfer Wrote:Cute pic, now don't forget to charge your phone!

you have a good eye!!! hahaha

Camfer, that deserved a ba dump bump on the drum!
I bid NO Trump!

You look great with the shaved headXyxthumbs You have beautiful eyes and a great smile so having a shaved head gives more focus to both

yaaaay, I'm bald now too. I had to do it though, but I used to get it cut short anyway so I really don't look that much different.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Wohoo, very short hair and shaved heads are a good thing! Masculine!
And you look good, guys!

Looks great and very atypical for your part of the world. One of the most interesting, beautiful places I ever was privileged to visit was the Red City of Petra.

I think you look better! I think keeping it shorter will make the transition easier too. But please don't let having less hair make you eat raw fish or pick your nose in jest. Let Meme be an entity unto himself. LOL
Xyxthumbs Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:I think you look better! I think keeping it shorter will make the transition easier too. But please don't let having less hair make you eat raw fish or pick your nose in jest. Let Meme be an entity unto himself. LOL
Xyxthumbs Laugh

HEYYYYYYYYY! That wasn't nice!