Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving
marshlander Wrote:What a useful topic! No one ever tells you this stuff Confusedmile:

Yep, wet shavings the way for me! I have a sensitive neck, but find if I use a new blade each time and gilette sesitive shaving gel it's ok. Also running the blade under cold water makes the metal contract and you get a closer shave.
I'd be intrested to know of a really decent electric shaver though, blades and gel are quite expensive.

Water and razor, simple as that. Yeah, I don't have sensitive skin, so I'm fine. I've never cut myself either.... wonder what the deal is? Of course, I am very familiar with sharp objects, you can find them all around my room. I've got numerous swords, knives, and even this fancy sharpened spoon. They're all very shiny as well.

Just out of intrest, what are the uses of a sharpened spoon?

Solomon Wrote:Just out of intrest, what are the uses of a sharpened spoon?

Eating really hard ice cream?

LOL, I didn't think of that... Handy!

Haha! Yeah, totally! Nah, I just got bored one day and sharpened a spoon.

452 Wrote:Haha! Yeah, totally! Nah, I just got bored one day and sharpened a spoon.

Well, we all need something to take our minds off the strains of mundane lifeWink . Sharpening spoons, why not?

Solomon Wrote:Well, we all need something to take our minds off the strains of mundane lifeWink . Sharpening spoons, why not?

No worse (nor better) than a snake biting its own tail...Scatter

.....:biggrin:.....