Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving
but if you get it wrong it'll hurt like F00K lol!!!

Flaming

I shave round my cock and balls about every 14 days it keeps the itch away, as for the ass never tried doing that, you would need a mirror and a steady hand, thats not for me, i prefer to see hair its more of a come on.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Do you or don't you shave areas other than facial hair?

Answers can be a yes /no and what with (ie, shave / wax...)

Chest / Torso (n/a) - very little hair there and its nice
Back (n/a) - very little
Arms - Definately not.. im proud of the hair on my arms its nice
Pits - Prefer to burn em off
Balls - too itchy after last time
Legs - definately not dead proud of my achievement
edit: Bum - n/a
Other (if I've missed anything)

there u go my answers

I shave my testicles and my bumhole. And it's under-appreciated.

Billy Wrote:I shave my testicles and my bumhole. And it's under-appreciated.

I guess it isnt allowed here but you could always post pics and I am sure your clean shaved privates would be much appreciated :tongue:

I shave my genitals and ass, but only if I think anyone's going to see them. xD

IanG Wrote:I shaved my chest once. It was horrible! I like my hairy bits and I like my men to have hairy bits too.
I have my chest waxed. I like a smooth chest, and you can see muscle definition easier. I dont shave anywhere else. Just a trim. Oh and shave my face of course.

Shaving your chest is terrible, it grows back all hard and spikey and you get lots of pimples. Uhhh.

Australia Wrote:I have my chest waxed. I like a smooth chest, and you can see muscle definition easier. I dont shave anywhere else. Just a trim. Oh and shave my face of course.

Shaving your chest is terrible, it grows back all hard and spikey and you get lots of pimples. Uhhh.
That's odd, my chest skin is still smooth and soft, even though I recently got bored and shaved it.

Ralwatt Wrote:That's odd, my chest skin is still smooth and soft, even though I recently got bored and shaved it.
Well arent you just magical. I'm guessing you only have very fine hair on your chest? Of course everyone is different. Some people get ingrown hairs and rashes after they get WAXED, but mine is completely fine right after I get it done. Every body is different. How is it growing back now?

If you shave you tend to get stubble pretty soon after which is kinda gross. If you like a smooth chest get waxed. It lasts like 6 weeks.

Australia Wrote:Well arent you just magical. I'm guessing you only have very fine hair on your chest? Of course everyone is different. Some people get ingrown hairs and rashes after they get WAXED, but mine is completely fine right after I get it done. Every body is different. How is it growing back now?

If you shave you tend to get stubble pretty soon after which is kinda gross. If you like a smooth chest get waxed. It lasts like 6 weeks.
It's growing back normally. I think wax would hurt too much for me though. D: